If you seen a NT on the street would you "dap" them up?

If we were passing Id say waddup, if we were like 30 feet away Id give em a nod

I have no people skills
pimp.gif

Sure, but only if we were both walking towards each other, not going to go out of my way to dap someone. I'd just head nod in that case.

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

yea, if I ever see someone on the street with a Niketalk %*++ I'ma be like "yo whattup. I'm ____."

If its someone thats one of my favorite Nters I'ma give em a hug.

Spoiler [+]
jk about the hug. sort of.
qft
really? you'll be like "hi im a-five-five-a-five-in-eleven"? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ignore probably....its like those people that you go to college with that add you on fb but fail to speak in person. imo

Nope, i would just take a photo said NTer and create a "Which NTer was this?" thread.

if i knew they were an NTer I would. but ill never try the tap tap pull thing unless i was drunk
laugh.gif

Male NTer- I'd TTP.
Female NTer- I'd WIO.

But seriously though, I probably wouldn't do anything if I saw a NTer on the street...maybe a nod or "sup" if we're walking towards each other and eye contact is made.

Man if i ever saw ninjahood i would dap dude up like i just met shaq. I probably seen all the Boston nt'ers at some point.

:tongue:aging Mr Kilroy:

laugh.gif
got caught off-guard in Miami, NTer was cool as +$$* though
smokin.gif

I'm a pretty hard guy to not get along with in real life though.

I would quietly whisper in passing, "Fresh Prince Father Episode..why he don't want me?"
The NTer would be taken aback, but he'll understand NT's love for that scene, and we'll hug each other crying.
Then I'd stop crying and hugging, and I'd say, "J/K, I have a great father, KTHNXBAI!!!"

Back
Top Bottom