If you seen a NT on the street would you "dap" them up?

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

If I knew for sure they were from NT, of course I would without hesitation
pimp.gif

Exactly. It doesn't hurt just to say what's up & a handshake ....unsociable bastards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

This thread reminds me of the "If you seen somebody wearing an NT shirt getting jumped, would you help?" and somebody replied, "Hell nah."
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

when cats show love i show love back.

Best response on here
pimp.gif

a few of my friends before they knew me thought I was a **@%+ and I was always hard (pause), but once they started knowing me, I'm actually a cool dude, always have a smile on my face, don't take a lot of stuff serious, probably one of the nicest guy's you'll ever meet. I remember some black kid was telling why I should stop being so nice, he was like "when someone asks you for something you shouldn't always give it to them, you're to nice", I'm like alright I get it, a few minutes later he asks me for a pencil, I just gave it to him, he was like "see $$@!# this is what i'm talking about you're to nice."
laugh.gif

First one I met, irocksole or something, we had the same freshmen orientation. Was in the regional thread, we was both lost so we just hit each other up and became friends.
Me and keepz had the same class or somethin', then had mutual friends later on so we're pretty much in a similar circle. Met riceboy the same way somewhat, now he's my bro. 
Met freaky? on the bus, said I looked familiar and both of us pretty much instantly thought NT. And there's a few more I know but I don't know their users or I haven't seen them in a minute.

Nothin' wrong w/ meeting another NTer, as long as he ain't one of those prick @#$ holier than thou actin' cats.

I seriously dont know how to perform the tap tap pull and I've been here for a long time.

I also dont know if anyone would know who i am

Rell approached me at HOH on 34th. We were both copping the new westbrooks. Dapped and kept it moving. I've had several NT'er at my crib, and chop it up with a few every now and then.

I see AirAnt in Footaction CncrdMills whenever Im out there... but I never dap dude up... idk.. I just thought it would be wierd seeing as though I dont knw him from anything other than an online message board... but my homeboy Phil works at the same store and we've all talked sneakers before

kvsm23vs24 wrote:
How would I know they are a NT?

this.  unless i knew them on nt there would be no point.  but there have been people i've suspected would be nters.

I saw ninjahood in the platano republic once, but he was with his friend so I was not about to look like a groupie for ninja.

i met sputnik i while back. he was with his friend who was a NT'er though and was a douche. tried telling me his screen name and couldnt even get my self to listen

I have met a few NTers and its always been a good experience.
I haven't met any FL NTers tho.

I met a few NTers randomly, said whattup and chatted for a sec and bounced......I also tapped tapped pulled a dude at a Boston Footlocker who I thought was on NT a few years back....he looked at me as if I were gay.  

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Ayyy, anyone with a NT Hat or Shirt is fam' to me!
I'ma get a shirt made with "NT" on the front, & my Screen Name on the back!
Black tee, with red & white letters.

laugh.gif
 NT jerseys

i never wanna see any of you. EVER. NOT EVEN IF THERES A FIRE.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Ayyy, anyone with a NT Hat or Shirt is fam' to me!
I'ma get a shirt made with "NT" on the front, & my Screen Name on the back!
Black tee, with red & white letters.

laugh.gif
 NT jerseys

i never wanna see any of you. EVER. NOT EVEN IF THERES A FIRE.

202986_1148179931_4171097_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom