If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I un Ds'ed my future wife so I'm good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's even worse than a high number IMO bro, because that means the chances of her becoming curious at some point in her life are real high since she's only been with you.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I un Ds'ed my future wife so I'm good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's even worse than a high number IMO bro, because that means the chances of her becoming curious at some point in her life are real high since she's only been with you.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Your favorite sweet girl with the low body count and self respect will go out with her girl friends for the first time in ages, get drunk, and smash a guy on the first night and not give a damb in the morning. Does it make her a better person if her overall count is low if most of them have come from nights like this and maybe one or two come from long term boyfriends?
What do you mean by this question? That if a girl with a very low body count has a one night stand, it would change your perspective about her?

Exactly. Ideally, you'd want to wife a girl who doesn't have a reputation for being loose. There are many, many reasons for this with explanations that are probably too much for a thread of this simplicity, but even a man who is comfortable knowing a girl his age is going to have a past and probably have been dug through like a mine in Chile would like to know she wasn't just offering this up left-and-right.
People think less of people who buy a Mercedes with 150k miles on it--this principle applies to women, too. I'm not going to be ridiculous and hope I find a 25 year old gorgeous virgin with a good career, but I'm sure I could find one that doesn't have a snatch with a body count that looks like a zip code. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Your favorite sweet girl with the low body count and self respect will go out with her girl friends for the first time in ages, get drunk, and smash a guy on the first night and not give a damb in the morning. Does it make her a better person if her overall count is low if most of them have come from nights like this and maybe one or two come from long term boyfriends?
What do you mean by this question? That if a girl with a very low body count has a one night stand, it would change your perspective about her?

Exactly. Ideally, you'd want to wife a girl who doesn't have a reputation for being loose. There are many, many reasons for this with explanations that are probably too much for a thread of this simplicity, but even a man who is comfortable knowing a girl his age is going to have a past and probably have been dug through like a mine in Chile would like to know she wasn't just offering this up left-and-right.
People think less of people who buy a Mercedes with 150k miles on it--this principle applies to women, too. I'm not going to be ridiculous and hope I find a 25 year old gorgeous virgin with a good career, but I'm sure I could find one that doesn't have a snatch with a body count that looks like a zip code. 

Yall talking about 20 year olds. I'm 27, it only gets worse. So unless you plan on marrying a young chick you're gonna have a problem. A woman my age has had at least 5 boyfriends in her life time. Then you gotta count randoms. At the end of the day find a woman that you respect and the people you care about respect. Becuase after awhile the numbers just keep piling up. Its a dirty game out here. Your Queen may have been some other man's tramp at some point. But what can you do about that?

Yall talking about 20 year olds. I'm 27, it only gets worse. So unless you plan on marrying a young chick you're gonna have a problem. A woman my age has had at least 5 boyfriends in her life time. Then you gotta count randoms. At the end of the day find a woman that you respect and the people you care about respect. Becuase after awhile the numbers just keep piling up. Its a dirty game out here. Your Queen may have been some other man's tramp at some point. But what can you do about that?

Originally Posted by FrankyBaby

I agree, forget about numbers.. I'm sure my girl has slept with a few guys in her time, but #@*! if I actually asked her and found out the answer is way off of what I thought, It would constantly be in my mind, but you gotta think about your past too... we all have them

Basically what I'm saying is, #*@@ numbers and don't worry about it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FrankyBaby

I agree, forget about numbers.. I'm sure my girl has slept with a few guys in her time, but #@*! if I actually asked her and found out the answer is way off of what I thought, It would constantly be in my mind, but you gotta think about your past too... we all have them

Basically what I'm saying is, #*@@ numbers and don't worry about it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

i was 19 she was 18, i counted 10 bodies from the stories she would tell me...she was a jump off and in the end...my heart was broken

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was the straw that broke that camel's back and made you switch to the other team. 

Originally Posted by biff lawson

i was 19 she was 18, i counted 10 bodies from the stories she would tell me...she was a jump off and in the end...my heart was broken

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was the straw that broke that camel's back and made you switch to the other team. 

Some things are better left unsaid, if you go around looking for somebody and on top of that she has to be under a certain number as well. You really arent making it that easy for yourself especially in today's society. It will come up eventually based on enough conversation and interaction.

Some things are better left unsaid, if you go around looking for somebody and on top of that she has to be under a certain number as well. You really arent making it that easy for yourself especially in today's society. It will come up eventually based on enough conversation and interaction.

Back
Top Bottom