If I Were To Win $100Million

man op you got me dyin
roll.gif

this dude really said he gon sit there with a stoic expression and become a youtube sensation

man op you got me dyin
roll.gif

this dude really said he gon sit there with a stoic expression and become a youtube sensation

Splurge!!! and pay off most of my fam debt  buy 3 whips maybe a hellicopter and a big #++ house and throw a big #++ house warming party and then chill everyday and blow hella trees
smokin.gif

Splurge!!! and pay off most of my fam debt  buy 3 whips maybe a hellicopter and a big #++ house and throw a big #++ house warming party and then chill everyday and blow hella trees
smokin.gif

-give half to my fam. (debts, health insurance, etc. they business savvy folks that know flip it) & relatives (esp. back home in the motherland where they can be better situated)

-start a charity & give back to my community from the ground up(starting with my grade school and build a foundation that the community can rally behind)

-try and live modestly as i can w/ unlimited
pimp.gif
 and lightweight travel the world 4-5 times a year.

-suprise all my COD heads in the PS3 thread 'n fly 'em out to vegas w/ unlimited
pimp.gif

-tuck in 10-15 mil. for my future seeds.

-give half to my fam. (debts, health insurance, etc. they business savvy folks that know flip it) & relatives (esp. back home in the motherland where they can be better situated)

-start a charity & give back to my community from the ground up(starting with my grade school and build a foundation that the community can rally behind)

-try and live modestly as i can w/ unlimited
pimp.gif
 and lightweight travel the world 4-5 times a year.

-suprise all my COD heads in the PS3 thread 'n fly 'em out to vegas w/ unlimited
pimp.gif

-tuck in 10-15 mil. for my future seeds.

I would hook my parents up with like 12 million and give my sister like 5. Leave myself with 8 million to buy a couple places, travel, give back to UNC and other charities, and other life expenses.

Start up a real estate investment firm to develop multifamily properties and also set up a separate company to buy smaller portfolios of non performing residential notes to workout for cents on the dollar then rinse and repeat. Would probably allocate 40-50 million there.

Then with the remaining 25 to 35 million get with a financial advisor to invest in other assets. Probably a lot of gold and silver, then also stocks.

I would hook my parents up with like 12 million and give my sister like 5. Leave myself with 8 million to buy a couple places, travel, give back to UNC and other charities, and other life expenses.

Start up a real estate investment firm to develop multifamily properties and also set up a separate company to buy smaller portfolios of non performing residential notes to workout for cents on the dollar then rinse and repeat. Would probably allocate 40-50 million there.

Then with the remaining 25 to 35 million get with a financial advisor to invest in other assets. Probably a lot of gold and silver, then also stocks.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I would buy an island and build the worlds first 10 star hotel. That would generate enough revenue to pay my ever increasing college tuition
30t6p3b.gif
if this is the best idea you can come up with quit college... attend trade school... this way u wont be in debt your entire life

i wanna be a millionaaaaaaire so freakin bad. buy all of the things i never had. i wanna be on the cover of...Forbes magaziiheeeeeeen.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I would buy an island and build the worlds first 10 star hotel. That would generate enough revenue to pay my ever increasing college tuition
30t6p3b.gif
if this is the best idea you can come up with quit college... attend trade school... this way u wont be in debt your entire life

Back
Top Bottom