If I Were To Win $100Million

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

• Buy a Lamborghini Reventon, Nissan GT-R and a Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Condo in Downtown NYC, apartment in Miami for the winter, condo in Paris, house in Italy.
  • iPhone
  • Travel to London, Paris, Miami, LA, Italy and Japan. I just wanna travel around the world.
  • Hook up my friends and family, set them up for life so they never have to worry about money.
  • Have my own NASCAR racing team
  • Lifetime season tickets to Yankee games
  • Wife Adriana Lima
  • Go to outerspace
  • Christmas LeBron VIIs
  • Throw OUTRAGEOUS New Years, Birthday parties every year
  • Go to Harvard
  • Buy a part of the Yankees and Knicks
  • Invest my money so I can get 2 Billion, so I can then FINALLY get a Stealth Bomber
    pimp.gif
Why would you go to Harvard? You're already set for life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

• Buy a Lamborghini Reventon, Nissan GT-R and a Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Condo in Downtown NYC, apartment in Miami for the winter, condo in Paris, house in Italy.
  • iPhone
  • Travel to London, Paris, Miami, LA, Italy and Japan. I just wanna travel around the world.
  • Hook up my friends and family, set them up for life so they never have to worry about money.
  • Have my own NASCAR racing team
  • Lifetime season tickets to Yankee games
  • Wife Adriana Lima
  • Go to outerspace
  • Christmas LeBron VIIs
  • Throw OUTRAGEOUS New Years, Birthday parties every year
  • Go to Harvard
  • Buy a part of the Yankees and Knicks
  • Invest my money so I can get 2 Billion, so I can then FINALLY get a Stealth Bomber
    pimp.gif
Why would you go to Harvard? You're already set for life
laugh.gif

Floor seats at Staples, and im shuttin every mall down...everywhere.

Vegas , Amsterdam, and Miami back to back to back.......

Floor seats at Staples, and im shuttin every mall down...everywhere.

Vegas , Amsterdam, and Miami back to back to back.......

I'd get a nice place close to Manhattan and maybe a place in a year-round warm climate area. Then I'd probably just live off $500-700K a year for the rest of my days. I honestly probably wouldn't be THAT concerned with investing it in elaborate ways such as various business ventures. Although I would invest for the long-term in an array of different mutual funds or in other low-risk options. I'd spend most of it traveling the world, eating great food, and being fresh to death.

I'd get a nice place close to Manhattan and maybe a place in a year-round warm climate area. Then I'd probably just live off $500-700K a year for the rest of my days. I honestly probably wouldn't be THAT concerned with investing it in elaborate ways such as various business ventures. Although I would invest for the long-term in an array of different mutual funds or in other low-risk options. I'd spend most of it traveling the world, eating great food, and being fresh to death.

Front row season tickets to the bulls

I would buy a condo in Chicago for the nba season

Buy a house (not a mansion just a decent size house) in NY where my family is

Buy an M3 and a C63 AMG

Buy new clothes

Hire a personal trainer and nutritionist to finally get myself ripped

Probably take business classes and network to be able to flip my money for more

That's about it. 

Front row season tickets to the bulls

I would buy a condo in Chicago for the nba season

Buy a house (not a mansion just a decent size house) in NY where my family is

Buy an M3 and a C63 AMG

Buy new clothes

Hire a personal trainer and nutritionist to finally get myself ripped

Probably take business classes and network to be able to flip my money for more

That's about it. 

Stash it in a European bank and get 4% interest a year. Thats 4 milli a year. Or about 300 000$ a month after taxes.
This is the only risk free way to make your money work for you. If you invest in something it might fail then you lose money.
We can all agree that 300 000 a month is good enough for everything
No need to spend millions to buy a house, cars whatever when you can buy all that on monthly rates subtracted from the 300 000 you get a month.
So a rate for a Lamb or Rrari would be 20k a month+rate for your 3 milli house 25k a month over a 10 year period, clothes, shoes might as well pay cash..........
Yeah 300k is enough for each and every month for the rest of your life. After a while when you buy everything you ever wanted you slow down on spending and youll need like 100k then you can stash or invest 200k.

Stash it in a European bank and get 4% interest a year. Thats 4 milli a year. Or about 300 000$ a month after taxes.
This is the only risk free way to make your money work for you. If you invest in something it might fail then you lose money.
We can all agree that 300 000 a month is good enough for everything
No need to spend millions to buy a house, cars whatever when you can buy all that on monthly rates subtracted from the 300 000 you get a month.
So a rate for a Lamb or Rrari would be 20k a month+rate for your 3 milli house 25k a month over a 10 year period, clothes, shoes might as well pay cash..........
Yeah 300k is enough for each and every month for the rest of your life. After a while when you buy everything you ever wanted you slow down on spending and youll need like 100k then you can stash or invest 200k.

you guys are all doing it wrong.
I'd first have it all turned into 1 dollar bills, and fill it all into a closet,
I'd wake up every morning, open the closet, and just laugh and marvel the full closet of 100 million.

I'd first have it all turned into 1 dollar bills, and fill it all into a closet,
I'd wake up every morning, open the closet, and just laugh and marvel the full closet of 100 million.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would get 5 million dollars of ones and put them in a vault and go for a swim every morning.

I would get 5 million dollars of ones and put them in a vault and go for a swim every morning.

Someone said they buy a 500,000 dollar house and a million dollar chain. BRILLIANT!

You got a hundred million. $500,000 dollar house aint that great.

Someone said they buy a 500,000 dollar house and a million dollar chain. BRILLIANT!

You got a hundred million. $500,000 dollar house aint that great.

Back
Top Bottom