If I Were To Win $100Million

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

Someone said they buy a 500,000 dollar house and a million dollar chain. BRILLIANT!

You got a hundred million. $500,000 dollar house aint that great.
Yea a 500,000 dollar house is small.  Every house in my neighborhood is worth more money than that lol.

Someone said they buy a 500,000 dollar house and a million dollar chain. BRILLIANT!

Yea a 500,000 dollar house is small.  Every house in my neighborhood is worth more money than that lol.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

The girl that played Tasha on Everybody Hates Chris is legal, right?......I'd buy her

Paige Hurd...yea she's legal
laugh.gif

tumblr_la3l7rI6IZ1qdyt2mo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by amel223

that was me who said that. & i said a million in jewelry all together stupid !++. i live in ga so a $500,000 home is good enough for me, i never wanted a mansion just a nice house

Originally Posted by amel223

that was me who said that. & i said a million in jewelry all together stupid !++. i live in ga so a $500,000 home is good enough for me, i never wanted a mansion just a nice house

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

• Buy a Lamborghini Reventon, Nissan GT-R and a Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Condo in Downtown NYC, apartment in Miami for the winter, condo in Paris, house in Italy.
  • iPhone
  • Travel to London, Paris, Miami, LA, Italy and Japan. I just wanna travel around the world.
  • Hook up my friends and family, set them up for life so they never have to worry about money.
  • Have my own NASCAR racing team
  • Lifetime season tickets to Yankee games
  • Wife Adriana Lima
  • Go to outerspace
  • Christmas LeBron VIIs
  • Throw OUTRAGEOUS New Years, Birthday parties every year
  • Go to Harvard
  • Buy a part of the Yankees and Knicks
  • Invest my money so I can get 2 Billion, so I can then FINALLY get a Stealth Bomber
    pimp.gif
Why would you go to Harvard? You're already set for life
laugh.gif

I mean why not? Id just go just for the Harvard degree. A little higher education from one of the most prestigious schools in the world wouldnt hurt nobody.

I also want to add
Buying a lion, a cheetah, a panther and a tiger
Id also buy a cruise ship, dock it around Miami beach and turn it into a luxury apartment. I know the rooms are small but, I think it would be ill. 

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

• Buy a Lamborghini Reventon, Nissan GT-R and a Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Condo in Downtown NYC, apartment in Miami for the winter, condo in Paris, house in Italy.
  • iPhone
  • Travel to London, Paris, Miami, LA, Italy and Japan. I just wanna travel around the world.
  • Hook up my friends and family, set them up for life so they never have to worry about money.
  • Have my own NASCAR racing team
  • Lifetime season tickets to Yankee games
  • Wife Adriana Lima
  • Go to outerspace
  • Christmas LeBron VIIs
  • Throw OUTRAGEOUS New Years, Birthday parties every year
  • Go to Harvard
  • Buy a part of the Yankees and Knicks
  • Invest my money so I can get 2 Billion, so I can then FINALLY get a Stealth Bomber
    pimp.gif
Why would you go to Harvard? You're already set for life
laugh.gif

I mean why not? Id just go just for the Harvard degree. A little higher education from one of the most prestigious schools in the world wouldnt hurt nobody.

I also want to add
Buying a lion, a cheetah, a panther and a tiger
Id also buy a cruise ship, dock it around Miami beach and turn it into a luxury apartment. I know the rooms are small but, I think it would be ill. 

Buy a nice M3 and some exclusive car off Burnout
Pay off whatever my fam owes and make sure they're set for a while
Invest it the same year into a comfy 3Bil
Smash some .......stars
Own a nice South Beach, Brazilian and LA Condo
Own a nice 10% of Nike, 5% of BMW and partial-own the Orlando Magic.
Have a convo session with Lupe out in Tokyo
Leave the rest of the funds chillin wit the mole people

Smash some .......stars

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Smash some .......stars

You gonna need more than a $100 mil for that bruh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Smash some .......stars

You gonna need more than a $100 mil for that bruh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

The girl that played Tasha on Everybody Hates Chris is legal, right?......I'd buy her

laugh.gif

paigehurdforever21vipev.jpg

173051143.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

tumblrlbppk1j5yx1qe5olz.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif

still she's gonna look so good waiting for me to land in my private airport & drving with me to the estate in the royce
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

laugh.gif

173051143.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

tumblrlbppk1j5yx1qe5olz.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif

still she's gonna look so good waiting for me to land in my private airport & drving with me to the estate in the royce
pimp.gif

My bad eashawty.... but a million dollars with a jewelry living in a nice house is the pinnacle of whats wrong with rap music, our society and young males these days. Instead of making sound real estate investments people are more worried about showing off jewelry. I used to live in Scottsdale and this is the mecca for stupid purchases. Freaking 30 year old dudes living in there moms basement with 2011 Escalades.

I know this thread is about having a freaking 100 million and blowing it.... but even then, to have more bling then the value of your home is ******ed.

My bad eashawty.... but a million dollars with a jewelry living in a nice house is the pinnacle of whats wrong with rap music, our society and young males these days. Instead of making sound real estate investments people are more worried about showing off jewelry. I used to live in Scottsdale and this is the mecca for stupid purchases. Freaking 30 year old dudes living in there moms basement with 2011 Escalades.

I know this thread is about having a freaking 100 million and blowing it.... but even then, to have more bling then the value of your home is ******ed.

i understand that, but like i said i never wanted a mansion. i just want a nice house & to be able to be comfortable. if i had a 100 mill it wouldnt matter if i spend more on jewelry than a house(especially wit a $500,000 house) cause either way ima be racked up like a fool. id invest in sum %*%$ to make my money flip too, but i prolly wouldnt need to cause i doubt i spend 100 mill before i die anyway...im cheap as %@!#

i understand that, but like i said i never wanted a mansion. i just want a nice house & to be able to be comfortable. if i had a 100 mill it wouldnt matter if i spend more on jewelry than a house(especially wit a $500,000 house) cause either way ima be racked up like a fool. id invest in sum %*%$ to make my money flip too, but i prolly wouldnt need to cause i doubt i spend 100 mill before i die anyway...im cheap as %@!#

True. I shouldnt judge your wants. Me, Im dropping 5-7 million on one of those small beach houses on the ocean in Malibu.

True. I shouldnt judge your wants. Me, Im dropping 5-7 million on one of those small beach houses on the ocean in Malibu.

Alright looks like I forgot to add to my old list, so here goes:

-Murdered out Nissan GTR, matte white Audi S5 for daily driving
-Luxury corporate jet. Murdered out
-American Express black card
-Houses in Santa Monica and New York
-Ball out of control for a little bit. Get some girls
-Rest of it goes to investing. Once I get the multi-billionaire status, some last things:

-Some way to increase my height. 6'4" to be exact
-Buy an F22 raptor

Alright looks like I forgot to add to my old list, so here goes:

-Murdered out Nissan GTR, matte white Audi S5 for daily driving
-Luxury corporate jet. Murdered out
-American Express black card
-Houses in Santa Monica and New York
-Ball out of control for a little bit. Get some girls
-Rest of it goes to investing. Once I get the multi-billionaire status, some last things:

-Some way to increase my height. 6'4" to be exact
-Buy an F22 raptor

Back
Top Bottom