If I Were To Win $100Million

I'd buy art and gold. That'll bring in a bit of profit in a few years....and don't have to worry about it a lot as I would with stocks for example.

I'd buy art and gold. That'll bring in a bit of profit in a few years....and don't have to worry about it a lot as I would with stocks for example.

Travel.
Experiencing the world without worrying about your financial situation and expenses. 
pimp.gif

-buy 2 $500,000 houses. one for me & one to be like a bachelor pad for all my potnas to stay at
-buy bout 20 whips
-buy clothes
-buy 10 lbs of kush/purp just to smoke from
-smash different chicks all day everyday
-buy a mill worth of jewelry
-chill, eat good, & get fat

oh yea, id invest bout a good 45 mill to make it double

-buy 2 $500,000 houses. one for me & one to be like a bachelor pad for all my potnas to stay at
-buy bout 20 whips
-buy clothes
-buy 10 lbs of kush/purp just to smoke from
-smash different chicks all day everyday
-buy a mill worth of jewelry
-chill, eat good, & get fat

oh yea, id invest bout a good 45 mill to make it double

ehhh... Im pretty content as is... at least living modestly I can keep my alcoholism somewhat in check... i would be curtains with so much disposable income...

ehhh... Im pretty content as is... at least living modestly I can keep my alcoholism somewhat in check... i would be curtains with so much disposable income...

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Too much alcohol? Simple solution: You could buy a spotless, brand new liver every week with that money
smokin.gif

I'd just buy an enormous land space in Russia and secede. Got my own country owwwww
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Too much alcohol? Simple solution: You could buy a spotless, brand new liver every week with that money
smokin.gif

I'd just buy an enormous land space in Russia and secede. Got my own country owwwww

Originally Posted by Noskey

smokin.gif

yes ... disposable livers
pimp.gif

#nextlevelishhh

Originally Posted by Noskey

smokin.gif

yes ... disposable livers
pimp.gif

#nextlevelishhh

I swear its one of these every other month and yet I still participate
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'd a get a NICE house in Miami
pimp.gif

Nice Spot in MD

Buy a few spots for my folks

Keep the Lambo and Range in Miami