Ice hockey 2010 Winter Olympics (CANADA VS. USA GOLD MEDAL 3:15PM EST SUNDAY)

unnecessary?"  That's extremely subjective.  That hit wasn't "dirty" nor "high" like the announcers are painting it to be.  I swear I'm listening to a Canadian broadcast.
Of course it's subjective, I love Boyle and all the Redhawks.

Putin is going to be pissed, some of these players better be careful.  Just don't hurt Malkin/Gonchar please

A big Wally Szczerbiak fan too?

I knew a huge sl_t that went to Miami of Ohio. If you hooked up with a girl whose initials are CC, RIP.

A big Wally Szczerbiak fan too?

I knew a hge %$%+ that went to Miami of Ohio. If you hooked up with a girl whose initials are CC, RIP.
Of course I am

And ok, I guess I'm in the clear?

did he just call the russians EURO TRASH????

thats what you get with a bunch of canadians doing the play by play.......I hope canada loses now....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

did he just call the russians EURO TRASH????

thats what you get with a bunch of canadians doing the play by play.......I hope canada loses now....

def not the most PC comment ive ever heard, maybe he hates his job.

Semin isn't liked that's why Boyle cheap shot him. The hit didn't look high or late why the play was going.

Canada should not have teams within 5 of them. Too talented. Doughty is a man. Kid is going to be a Norris semifinalist soon.

US is in for a battle if they can get to the Gold Medal game with those dumb canucks. Hope they are ready for the next couple game

lol @ the differences in crowd between canada game and the cze vs. fin game.. looks to be about half full.. crowd would be insane for canada vs US final..

LOL forgot all about Semin, should have just stayed home he didn't even show up in these games.

Kipper dived like a mofo on that little nip he got from Elias
laugh.gif

Gonna stay up and catch Sweden/Slovakia, that should be a great game.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

US v Canada final would be awesome for the sport and hockey here in the U.S.
it would be nuts......I wish the Russian v. Canada game was a round later, Russia was talented, but the Canadians just look so fast out there......Sweden looks good too.....

should be an interesting next few days....

Damn, I missed the game...what a shocking score. I expected Canada to win partly due to home ice advantage but this was just a butt whooping.

If I'm an American fan, I would not want to face this Canada team in the finals. There's no way the U.S. would win a rematch. Anyways, the 2 matches on Friday should be good.

Anyone watching Czechs and Fins? The Czechs committed 5 penalties in the 1st period but the Fins went 0/5 on the PP
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

indifferent.gif
@ Dan Boyle.... what a &%&%& move.

Don Cherry probably didn't see it though...
grin.gif

eyes.gif
 Does his opinion matter to you? Mind your tongue, Don Cherry is a national treasure.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

indifferent.gif
@ Dan Boyle.... what a &%&%& move.

Don Cherry probably didn't see it though...
grin.gif

eyes.gif
 Does his opinion matter to you? Mind your tongue, Don Cherry is a national treasure.
laugh.gif
I hope your joking because Don Cherry is an embarrassment to all Canadians
laugh.gif

Him and his ugly suits, prejudice towards Euros/Francophone Canadians and his macho-man attitude that is opposed to mandatory visors and glorifies violence.

YEAHHHH CANADA!!! LOOOOOOOOU!!!!!
crazy how it was CAN's first win vs. Russia in 50 years though.

Crosby 2 OV 0 (Crosby beat him in last yr's playoffs)

What a game, I expected us to win but not by that many.

Toews, Richards and Nash did an amazing job shutting down the oveckin line

Damn, might be the last time I ever get to see Jagr play
frown.gif

Hopefully he returns to the NHL next season.

Kubina is the goat for this loss. He should've just taken the penalty than leave his man wide open.

Back
Top Bottom