Ice hockey 2010 Winter Olympics (CANADA VS. USA GOLD MEDAL 3:15PM EST SUNDAY)

Originally Posted by What up

e5antos wrote:

Is it safe to say semi finals here we come?
pimp.gif

I was told Russia has goal scores.  It's not over yet ...

I said that when it was 3-1 and when I thought the coach would pull Nabby. Its over now.
laugh.gif

I heard Russians can drink...maybe they drank too much...or not enough?
Another goal. 7-2 booooyah

Watching the Russians though, you still feel like they can score 4 and come back, just so much power in their offense. Canada just needs to tighten up, keep looking for good shots and win this freakin' game. Can't believe one of these teams is going to be medal-less

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Watching the Russians though, you still feel like they can score 4 and come back, just so much power in their offense. Canada just needs to tighten up, keep looking for good shots and win this freakin' game. Can't believe one of these teams is going to be medal-less

yea I thought this was going to be the gold medal game

damn. just walked in from work.. shocked to see canada up 7-3.. they.re playing pretty pissed off right now "eh"? i see them being pretty tough to beat from here on in..

Boyle should get kicked out of the game for that....a major and a ejection!!!!!

The hit boyle took was not that bad.....

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Boyle is a B for that ....
The hit to begin with was unnecessary.....

laugh.gif
 "unnecessary?"  That's extremely subjective.  That hit wasn't "dirty" nor "high" like the announcers are painting it to be.  I swear I'm listening to a Canadian broadcast.

just pretty stupid by boyle to retaliate, they had already called the penalty.. you risk ejection and possibly suspension w. your team going forward into medal rounds..??

Back
Top Bottom