I wish I was Jay Z's bestfriend

slurpee.jpg

I really want this, I don't know how hard it would be but I'm sure on a 100 ratio status there is a ratio of status possibility that could possiblize this possibility.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jacob when are you going to start making more Youtubes? You have been slackin.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Originally Posted by Wade187

your fascination sounds unsafe son

roll.gif
roll.gif
at this dude daydreaming the whole thing out then putting on a whole bootleg d.o.a outfit and then have the odasity to ask for a photoshop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

barack obama's new book: the odacity of hope.

thats the worst fake kick i've ever seen. but bring this dude and the rock back...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Why does your page say your name is Jose, but in the video you said Jacob?[/color]

"I could imagine having dinner parties, Jay Z, Beyonce, Me, and My future wife all together laughing talking about social issues. Then we'd leave theladies to talk and Me, and Jay would go out and smoke a cigar on the patio talking about life, and possible business ventures. "
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

OP, you are highly suspect
laugh.gif
OP is that you??
roll.gif
At first i took this seriously, then Isaw it as a big joke, but now with that video I'm kinda lost
laugh.gif

op should be an actor real talk,, anybody got a link to the penny ii vid jumpman did , that was mad funny too

Originally Posted by zapatito007

op should be an actor real talk,, anybody got a link to the penny ii vid jumpman did , that was mad funny too

Nah I can't, it has curse words. NT rules smh

You know what Jumpman, I'm with you on that. I know ALL, well most, of Jay Z's lyrics...I know for damn sure i'd be a better hype man than thatMemph +@$ cheeks.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by Wade187

your fascination sounds unsafe son

roll.gif
roll.gif
at this dude daydreaming the whole thing out then putting on a whole bootleg d.o.a outfit and then have the odasity to ask for a photoshop
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
you got i mispelled a word
grin.gif
No you didn't misspell a word, you %!%+!% it up. Like that is amazing.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

After watching Jay Z perform, and Memphis Bleek being up there with him chanting lyrics after him, I sat here and thought to myself "WOW I wish Jay Z was my best friend"

Seriously, I'd rather hang out with Jay Z way more than Kanye west, even though Kanye is cool I think that Jay Z is cooler.

I could imagine having dinner parties, Jay Z, Beyonce, Me, and My future wife all together laughing talking about social issues. Then we'd leave the ladies to talk and Me, and Jay would go out and smoke a cigar on the patio talking about life, and possible business ventures.

I really want this, I don't know how hard it would be but I'm sure on a 100 ratio status there is a ratio of status possibility that could possiblize this possibility.

-Jacob

Me

Jay Z

Can someone put my head over diddy's please?

1:30 - 3:00

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom