Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Redrum SB wrote:
OP, you are highly suspect
laugh.gif

smh.gif
you lie OP

take this you suspect mothasucka...

So if I was gay, or if someone you knew was gay you'd beat me or them up? Seriously? Wow, that's sad son.

nah you got a good ol' stunner because you said you liked Jayz and what not but in vid you like kanye.

but i know now you were being sarcastic....i think

Is this dude really crying over kanye?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Redrum SB wrote:
OP, you are highly suspect
laugh.gif

smh.gif
you lie OP

take this you suspect mothasucka...

So if I was gay, or if someone you knew was gay you'd beat me or them up? Seriously? Wow, that's sad son.

nah you got a good ol' stunner because you said you liked Jayz and what not but in vid you like kanye.

but i know now you were being sarcastic....i think

Is this dude really crying over kanye?
laugh.gif

Hi
smile.gif

roll.gif
jumpman247 wrote:

After watching Jay Z perform, and Memphis Bleek being up there with him chanting lyrics after him, I sat here and thought to myself "WOW I wish Jay Z was my best friend"

Seriously, I'd rather hang out with Jay Z way more than Kanye west, even though Kanye is cool I think that Jay Z is cooler.

I could imagine having dinner parties, Jay Z, Beyonce, Me, and My future wife all together laughing talking about social issues. Then we'd leave the ladies to talk and Me, and Jay would go out and smoke a cigar on the patio talking about life, and possible business ventures.

I really want this, I don't know how hard it would be but I'm sure on a 100 ratio status there is a ratio of status possibility that could possiblize this possibility.

-Jacob

Me
l_19b4b64e91934eb8a19ac9eddfc63db5.jpg

Jay Z
jay-z.jpg

Can someone put my head over diddy's please?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just for the record Jay-Z's best friend is Ta Ta. Jay cant go 2 tracks without mentioning this guys name.
laugh.gif

I would like to thank OP for posting a picture of this Jay-Z as he is an obscure figure that many would have had to google to find out of whom he was speaking.

word. just listened to forever young wit jayz and this post reminded me of this. Smoke some weed drink some wine reminisce talk some +%@ forever young is inyour mind. Could totally see myself kickin it wit jay talking about finances and what not, let our shorties kick it and we just chill and talk about the goodol' days. kinda drunk but whatev nt

Originally Posted by GTEK

roll.gif
jumpman247 wrote:

After watching Jay Z perform, and Memphis Bleek being up there with him chanting lyrics after him, I sat here and thought to myself "WOW I wish Jay Z was my best friend"

Seriously, I'd rather hang out with Jay Z way more than Kanye west, even though Kanye is cool I think that Jay Z is cooler.

I could imagine having dinner parties, Jay Z, Beyonce, Me, and My future wife all together laughing talking about social issues. Then we'd leave the ladies to talk and Me, and Jay would go out and smoke a cigar on the patio talking about life, and possible business ventures.

I really want this, I don't know how hard it would be but I'm sure on a 100 ratio status there is a ratio of status possibility that could possiblize this possibility.

-Jacob

Me
l_19b4b64e91934eb8a19ac9eddfc63db5.jpg

Jay Z
jay-z.jpg

Can someone put my head over diddy's please?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just for the record Jay-Z's best friend is Ta Ta. Jay cant go 2 tracks without mentioning this guys name.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ty Ty, you mean?

Back
Top Bottom