I wanna thank yall

Good luck and nice entrance
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats on getting drafted B...Good luck with your season!

Props for turning the system around

and while I'm at it, throw some tix at me for the Bulls game. I'm looking forward to seeing the matchup with you and Rose

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

On some G *!*+... Congrats for achieving your dream.

Now with all the formalities out of the way...

Your new team is going to %#%%@%$ SUCK, but good luck tho fam
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sucks you had to go to Milwaukee but nothing you can do about that.

I've been a fan .. do your thing

Congrats do be doo and good luck in the dirty mill, Pooh got something for u for years to come though! P.S let a brotha get some tickets when u come to the UCsince Ima spend my money on more important games!!! Seriously

can you hook me up with an authentic and some courtside seats when you guys play in oakland?!...i dont have a problem rooting against the warriors
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

if it really is him, i find it sort of sad that on his draft night he's posting on a message board, bickering with some "nobodies" about his real identity... in fact, i would say that's rather pathetic.

you mad??

Originally Posted by henz0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm officially pulling for him to win ROY

pimp.gif
yessir....Jennings

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

if it really is him, i find it sort of sad that on his draft night he's posting on a message board, bickering with some "nobodies" about his real identity... in fact, i would say that's rather pathetic.
He's not even 21 is he? What's he really going to do?
He's probably just kicking it in the hotel or something.... posted a couple of times.
Chill

Let's see... i'd have to put being drafted as one of the greatest moments of somebody's life. Now I'm thinking back to some of my greatestmoments in life the last 8 years, in which i've been a much more active member of this community than he, and never once did i think to run to NT and postduring such moments.

Am I mad? Or Salty that he'd be doing it? No... just sort've in disbelief that somebody could be that lame I suppose. Dude basically just hit thelottery and all he wanna do is hit up NT? If it were anybody but an NBA player who you guys were trying to jock for some tickets and e-love you would all belaughing at this guy.

He's probably just kicking it in the hotel or something.... posted a couple of times.
Chill

Let's see... i'd have to put being drafted as one of the greatest moments of somebody's life. Now I'm thinking back to some of my greatest moments in life the last 8 years, in which i've been a much more active member of this community than he, and never once did i think to run to NT and post during such moments.

Am I mad? Or Salty that he'd be doing it? No... just sort've in disbelief that somebody could be that lame I suppose. Dude basically just hit the lottery and all he wanna do is hit up NT? If it were anybody but an NBA player who you guys were trying to jock for some tickets and e-love you would all be laughing at this guy.
its cause haters like u lure him back here

Chill

Let's see... i'd have to put being drafted as one of the greatest moments of somebody's life. Now I'm thinking back to some of my greatest moments in life the last 8 years, in which i've been a much more active member of this community than he, and never once did i think to run to NT and post during such moments.

Am I mad? Or Salty that he'd be doing it? No... just sort've in disbelief that somebody could be that lame I suppose. Dude basically just hit the lottery and all he wanna do is hit up NT? If it were anybody but an NBA player who you guys were trying to jock for some tickets and e-love you would all be laughing at this guy.
i mean... you act like people don't post on NT when they get accepted to college, get married, have their first child, get a new job, etc etc
you yourself has 18,000+ posts on NT but you never thought to share a happy moment of your life on here?

i dunno, it sounds like you're just trying to get cool points for calling him out or something

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Chill

i mean... you act like people don't post on NT when they get accepted to college, get married, have their first child, get a new job, etc etc
you yourself has 18,000+ posts on NT but you never thought to share a happy moment of your life on here?

i dunno, it sounds like you're just trying to get cool points for calling him out or something
NT has cool points? Wow.. now those I'd like to get ahold of.

Consider what i said though - somebody runs to NT after something similar happens to them (that doesn't relate to NT the way the NBA does) and they wouldget FLAMED hardcore. It's a fact - the same dudes calling me a hater are probably the dudes who'd be leading the pack on that one. But it's allgood - as you've said, I have a lot of posts and I know how it works here... people just seem to get really angry anymore when you don't co-signeverything they say on here, and throw out words like salty and maaad right away because they're immature or insecure or both.

Back
Top Bottom