I wanna thank yall

^
laugh.gif
:lol:lol

GL

roll.gif

When you roll through your home town, hook me up with some tickets.

Anyone got a .gif of this dude popping out of nowhere and cheesin'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

if it really is him, i find it sort of sad that on his draft night he's posting on a message board, bickering with some "nobodies" about his real identity... in fact, i would say that's rather pathetic.
He's not even 21 is he? What's he really going to do?
He's probably just kicking it in the hotel or something.... posted a couple of times.
Chill

Good luck, for real. I just wanted you nowhere near the knicks.

One word of advice: Be humble and shut up sometimes.

....rest of NT back on his jock again, go figure.

if it really is him, i find it sort of sad that on his draft night he's posting on a message board, bickering with some "nobodies" about his real identity... in fact, i would say that's rather pathetic.

He's posted what, 2 or 3 times? He could easily be doing it from his Blackberry or something, and he isn't exactly "bickering" back andforth. You're reaching.

Give me some tickets when you come to Sac. I hope Evans bust your %%# though, when you play against him.
laugh.gif

I'll get some seats right behind the Bucks bench when you come to Verizon Center next year. When you're racking up those DNP-CD, we can chat about JB,the NFL, chicks, etc....

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

He's posted what, 2 or 3 times? He could easily be doing it from his Blackberry or something, and he isn't exactly "bickering" back and forth. You're reaching.
yea that was some manute bol type reach right there... two posts not responding to anyone and hes bickering?
laugh.gif
tired.gif

On some G *!*+... Congrats for achieving your dream.

Now with all the formalities out of the way...

Your new team is going to %#%%@%$ SUCK, but good luck tho fam
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Highlight of the Draft = B. Jennings Coming out late and blowing kisses to the crowd. "You MF'ers love me. I love me. Look at me B$#@& "
pimp.gif

Swagtastic, emerging from the back, David Stern hitting you w/ the '
grin.gif
' face.

I loved it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lefty backcourt with Jennings and Redd
laugh.gif

Congrats, even though the team is going to suck. At least you didn't complain about what city you wanted to be in like Rubio.
smh.gif
If you show out, you will get respect regardless of where you play.

^ LOL

Um, dude good luck

Skiles gonna get to you at some point. He feels he is a better Point guard then some of guys playing right now so good luck with that.

Nice entrance though.

Back
Top Bottom