I Used To Visit Niketalk Multiple Times Per Day

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Block non registered users from viewing the site until some sort of solution to the problem is made. Sure ad revenue would go down, but it's not going to matter when you can barely post as it is.

That would KILL nt.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Here's a couple things you can do to make Yuku easier to use:

- Never use "Quick Reply" it takes longer for post to publish in quick reply that in actual add reply for some reason, at least that's how it is for me.
- ALWAYS be sure to copy the contents of your post/thread before publishing, so if/when yuku freezes you can easily just come back and paste everything in a new thread/post.
- Once you publish the thread/post... Just wait for Yuku to do it's thing, sometimes it does freeze up but for the most part your post/thread will show up eventually.
- Not sure what you guys use but in terms of browsers Mozilla seems to work the best for me... I try and stay updated with the latest version of Mozilla, so maybe that helps also.    
I do all of this except use Mozilla. 

Originally Posted by 430AM

Here's a couple things you can do to make Yuku easier to use:

- Never use "Quick Reply" it takes longer for post to publish in quick reply that in actual add reply for some reason, at least that's how it is for me.
- ALWAYS be sure to copy the contents of your post/thread before publishing, so if/when yuku freezes you can easily just come back and paste everything in a new thread/post.
- Once you publish the thread/post... Just wait for Yuku to do it's thing, sometimes it does freeze up but for the most part your post/thread will show up eventually.
- Not sure what you guys use but in terms of browsers Mozilla seems to work the best for me... I try and stay updated with the latest version of Mozilla, so maybe that helps also.    
I do all of this except use Mozilla. 

I agree. I mean it's been years since I last posted, but just came back on here last week to look at random general threads.

Yuku sucks, all my replies take like 10-20 mins to actually update to the thread. It's wack! Threads load so much slower. I can see why I left in the first place.

I agree. I mean it's been years since I last posted, but just came back on here last week to look at random general threads.

Yuku sucks, all my replies take like 10-20 mins to actually update to the thread. It's wack! Threads load so much slower. I can see why I left in the first place.

Yea I was pretty pissed too about Yuku but after reading those posts from Methodman, it's understandable. Moving to a new server is easier said than done. I try visiting other forums but none have the same humor as NT. I guess I'll just bear with all the lag and problems. Hopefully things will get better.

On a side note, I didn't know you could create your own forums for free in Yuku. Anyone want to join mine? I have 3 members already.

Yea I was pretty pissed too about Yuku but after reading those posts from Methodman, it's understandable. Moving to a new server is easier said than done. I try visiting other forums but none have the same humor as NT. I guess I'll just bear with all the lag and problems. Hopefully things will get better.

On a side note, I didn't know you could create your own forums for free in Yuku. Anyone want to join mine? I have 3 members already.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Ahh, so you run that blog. Cool

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Ahh, so you run that blog. Cool

Dirty...I just saw what you posted in the Yuku support page. Do they know you're an admin? I'm glad you said what you did...

Dirty...I just saw what you posted in the Yuku support page. Do they know you're an admin? I'm glad you said what you did...

yes. they're well aware of my position here....I've posted many a times in the support area.
but sigh...to no avail.

edit. 
really... if you guys don't think we're exasperated... just read my post there.
my mind is made up on what we need to to...but I know that it's not going to a speedy process.

yes. they're well aware of my position here....I've posted many a times in the support area.
but sigh...to no avail.

edit. 
really... if you guys don't think we're exasperated... just read my post there.
my mind is made up on what we need to to...but I know that it's not going to a speedy process.

NT has been running kinda fast today... I hope it was an actual fix that Yuku did and not just less traffic.

NT has been running kinda fast today... I hope it was an actual fix that Yuku did and not just less traffic.

LOL funny i use to lurk for about 2years. and my first day i got accepted my 1st post took about a hour but no sweat once i click reply it goes threw i just refresh the page and yes today my post went threw like i was talking on aim.

LOL funny i use to lurk for about 2years. and my first day i got accepted my 1st post took about a hour but no sweat once i click reply it goes threw i just refresh the page and yes today my post went threw like i was talking on aim.

Back
Top Bottom