I Used To Visit Niketalk Multiple Times Per Day

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

yes. they're well aware of my position here....I've posted many a times in the support area.

but sigh...to no avail.

edit. 
really... if you guys don't think we're exasperated... just read my post there.
my mind is made up on what we need to to...but I know that it's not going to a speedy process.

If that post that you just posted on there doesn't get the point across, might as well call this a lost cause...Are we planning to stick it out with Yuku for a little while longer or are you guys thinking of jumping ship to another platform?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

yes. they're well aware of my position here....I've posted many a times in the support area.

but sigh...to no avail.

edit. 
really... if you guys don't think we're exasperated... just read my post there.
my mind is made up on what we need to to...but I know that it's not going to a speedy process.

If that post that you just posted on there doesn't get the point across, might as well call this a lost cause...Are we planning to stick it out with Yuku for a little while longer or are you guys thinking of jumping ship to another platform?

That guy ChrisW is going to off himself. He spends his whole day in that support forum telling everyone how the problems are being fixed even though he knows deep down they never will be. Dude probably hates waking up in the morning.

That guy ChrisW is going to off himself. He spends his whole day in that support forum telling everyone how the problems are being fixed even though he knows deep down they never will be. Dude probably hates waking up in the morning.

I honestly feel bad for ChrisW.. she's like the cell phone cust serv reps you call up who have little to no ability to really do anything when there's a problem with your acct.
and unfortunately for her... we can't ask to "speak to a manager"

I honestly feel bad for ChrisW.. she's like the cell phone cust serv reps you call up who have little to no ability to really do anything when there's a problem with your acct.
and unfortunately for her... we can't ask to "speak to a manager"

Oh, I wasn't even aware ChrisW was female. I guess that hippie looking woman in her avy is her.

Oh, I wasn't even aware ChrisW was female. I guess that hippie looking woman in her avy is her.

According to the admin on the yuku support site, it should be fixed any day now...just in time for the Detox release.
6da26c857e154405d4ad0822a3d03176e75b980d.bmp

According to the admin on the yuku support site, it should be fixed any day now...just in time for the Detox release.
6da26c857e154405d4ad0822a3d03176e75b980d.bmp

Back
Top Bottom