I Used To Visit Niketalk Multiple Times Per Day

I share your frustrations man. I write a paragraph, click on preview, and wham it disappears.

I completely agree with everyones frustrations.

What drives me and im sure other buy/sell mods crazy is the fact that we are offering time out of our day to help with the buy/sell forums, and its terrible to sit in front of a monitor and wait 5 minutes to approve one listing! LOL

I completely agree with everyones frustrations.

What drives me and im sure other buy/sell mods crazy is the fact that we are offering time out of our day to help with the buy/sell forums, and its terrible to sit in front of a monitor and wait 5 minutes to approve one listing! LOL

The thing that I don't get is why has it been close to 2 months and NOTHING has been done to correct the problem. Hiccups happen...I get that. But daily to the point where the site is close to unbearable. I know the mods/admins are preaching patience, but at what point does enough become enough? Seems like when we do inform those at Yuku about lagging and other issues, all we get is the run-around and NOTHING gets resolved. What gives?

The thing that I don't get is why has it been close to 2 months and NOTHING has been done to correct the problem. Hiccups happen...I get that. But daily to the point where the site is close to unbearable. I know the mods/admins are preaching patience, but at what point does enough become enough? Seems like when we do inform those at Yuku about lagging and other issues, all we get is the run-around and NOTHING gets resolved. What gives?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I honestly think that NT should be moved to VBulletin and away from Yuku.
Trying to post on NT during a live game is hell.
yeah, all the Vbulletin forums im on are 10x better.

i think Meth needs to pay a personal visit to the Yuku headquarters.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I honestly think that NT should be moved to VBulletin and away from Yuku.
Trying to post on NT during a live game is hell.
yeah, all the Vbulletin forums im on are 10x better.

i think Meth needs to pay a personal visit to the Yuku headquarters.
laugh.gif

i'm sure there's a lot more to it than this, but excuse my ignorance and enlighten me:

one thing i thought that had been counterproductive was when we made the donation to charity when we shouldve taken that money to move to another server. NT is losing more and mroe members with yuku still around and that obviously reduces ad revenue. no people to see ads = no money to donate in the future

i'm sure there's a lot more to it than this, but excuse my ignorance and enlighten me:

one thing i thought that had been counterproductive was when we made the donation to charity when we shouldve taken that money to move to another server. NT is losing more and mroe members with yuku still around and that obviously reduces ad revenue. no people to see ads = no money to donate in the future

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you think we're not in the same boat as you are?....

Of course we don't think that.

But you guys are the captains of this boat.

Let's ditch these sails and get an outboard or something.

Of course we don't think that.

But you guys are the captains of this boat.

Let's ditch these sails and get an outboard or something.

But my question is what is being done about it?  If this had only been going on for a month or two, I would accept the answer of "we're in contact/working with Yuku".  But this has been going on for over a year.  Is something else being done, or has the staff become complacent with the fact that this is just a bad platform?  I don't want to sound ungrateful.  I understand the staff does not get paid, and we get the access this site for free.  But I just feel we as a community deserve better than this.  I would hope wheels are turning behind the scenes for a solution to all of this.

But my question is what is being done about it?  If this had only been going on for a month or two, I would accept the answer of "we're in contact/working with Yuku".  But this has been going on for over a year.  Is something else being done, or has the staff become complacent with the fact that this is just a bad platform?  I don't want to sound ungrateful.  I understand the staff does not get paid, and we get the access this site for free.  But I just feel we as a community deserve better than this.  I would hope wheels are turning behind the scenes for a solution to all of this.

i still come out here and post but not as much as i once did and i'll be the first to say i come out here many times a day

to look at the outlet post

but the days of when i first came out here from the start of 2003

are not the same

it also helps that NT is so damn slow

Plus i guess also i dont care that much for shoes as i used to

i still come out here and post but not as much as i once did and i'll be the first to say i come out here many times a day

to look at the outlet post

but the days of when i first came out here from the start of 2003

are not the same

it also helps that NT is so damn slow

Plus i guess also i dont care that much for shoes as i used to

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Yeah, this site has gone to the crapper...beating a dead horse but there weren't half as many issues when we were on ezboard

Yuku. Is. Ezboard. Capiche?
YOU know what people mean when they differentiate the two.

EZboard was pre-"move". Yuku is the piece of *$%@ EZboard turned in to after the "upgrade"

You don't think people are speaking about the current incarnation when they say EZ, or think they're talking about the past when they say Yuku, do you?

Smart %!* es
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Yeah, this site has gone to the crapper...beating a dead horse but there weren't half as many issues when we were on ezboard

Yuku. Is. Ezboard. Capiche?
YOU know what people mean when they differentiate the two.

EZboard was pre-"move". Yuku is the piece of *$%@ EZboard turned in to after the "upgrade"

You don't think people are speaking about the current incarnation when they say EZ, or think they're talking about the past when they say Yuku, do you?

Smart %!* es
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom