I never knew that......

Daddy Yankee came down from the roof of the American Airlines Arena in Miami in a red Lamborghini before he sang ''Gasolina'' at the 2005 Lo Nuestro Awards.
gettyimages-52238666-2048x2048.jpg

The reason we normies have GPS is because of Korean Air Lines Flight 007 in which a Soviet Jet shot down a passenger plane thinking it was a American Spy plane. The GPS project was started by the U.S. Department of Defense in 1973. The first prototype spacecraft was launched in 1978.

After the tragedy Reagan, in efforts to never have something like this occur ever again, approved worldwide usage FOR FREE. Other countries have added in satellites since then. There are 77 satellites now and is currently owned and operated by the US Space Force.

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 5.41.46 PM.png

always thought they looked at first part of the body (any part) over the line, never knew it was just head/face

It’s not - in athletics it’s the first person to get their “body” across the line - that’s not their head/arms/neck/foot etc - it’s basically what you would describe as the torso. That’s why they dip - they push their chest out to get it nearer the line.

Edit: torso autocorrected to horse. Nothing to do with animals obviously. I think horse racing is the first part of the horse - cycling is the front wheel breaking the line so that would make sense.

Last edited:
Ecco the Dolphin was partly based on the work of John C Lilly and Margaret Howe Lovatt who believed that dolphins were so intelligent that they could be learn to speak human languages

Lilly's claims to fame were numerous discoveries related to dolphin behavior and physiology as well as the invention of the sensory deprivation chamber

After years of LSD use he became convinced of the existence of a group of extraterrestrial observers who watched over humanity that he called the Earth Coincidence Control Office (ECCO)

Lovatt's claim to fame is basically this

"Peter, being an adolescent dolphin, frequently had sexual urges, which included rubbing himself on Lovatt. The urges disrupted Peter's lessons, and taking Peter to a downstairs pool with two female dolphins proved to be a logistical issue for Lovatt. Eventually, Lovatt relieved Peter's urges herself, stating "It wasn't sexual on my part. Sensuous perhaps. It seemed to me that it made the bond closer. Not because of the sexual activity, but because of the lack of having to keep breaking. And that's really all it was. I was there to get to know Peter. That was part of Peter ... It would just become part of what was going on, like an itch, just get rid of that scratch and we would be done and move on."

Peter the dolphin later committed suicide by drowning

Interesting.

For those wondering:

240 Italy
120 Poland
28 United Kingdom
15 Spain
9 Slovakia
9 Czech Republic
8 Lithuania
5 Portugal

I'm slightly surprised by Ireland - this says that there is an exorcist for every diocese and there are 26 of those.

Back
Top Bottom