I never knew that......

That Wing Walker signals are different for other airlines - and usually you don’t have to tell the plane to go left or right - the board is displayed for left/right, pull in on the line and stops.

In this infamous picture, he's actually being executed for murdering 6 people, a Vietnamese military officer and his family, including his mother and children.
eddie-adams-saigon-(general-nguyen-ngoc-loan-executing-viet-cong-prisoner-nguyen-van-l%C3%A9m).jpg

The only survivor from that massacre eventually fled to America and became a Rear Admiral in the navy.
220px-Rear_Admiral_Huan_Nguyen.jpg

In this infamous picture, he's actually being executed for murdering 6 people, a Vietnamese military officer and his family, including his mother and children.
eddie-adams-saigon-(general-nguyen-ngoc-loan-executing-viet-cong-prisoner-nguyen-van-l%C3%A9m).jpg

The only survivor from that massacre eventually fled to America and became a Rear Admiral in the navy.
220px-Rear_Admiral_Huan_Nguyen.jpg

As noted by someone on reddit, it's still an extrajudicial killing. (I mean it's war, so yeah, but still)

Also I'd love to really dig into that claim. I saw the wikipedia article citing a single book. I was taught to always go to the source of the claim if there's something incendiary or questionable. Good amount of time you get to the original paper or article or book, and the claim is flimsy, misleading, untrue, or cites a different source that itself does those things. A lot of things are said with like the tiniest shred of truth. That Vietnam war documentary done by PBS was done pretty well, and I don't recall that being mentioned. But then again, I never watch that scene, because even though that show is full of bodies (it's a war documentary), it's different to me to watch a straight up execution close up.

But I'm sure we've all heard the saying "In war the first casualty is truth". Who really knows what happened and who did what. Bottom line is, at that point, people are shooting whoever they decide to shoot, and killing whoever they decide to kill, and making up whatever story they want.

One of the soldiers interviewed even talked about it. They killed people and then chalked up the body counts as enemy soldiers. I'm sure people here have seen it, but if you haven't,

Thought it was pretty well known he lost a finger unless you didn't watch basketball when he played.

He lost it at 9 when a ring got caught on a nail on the wall.

Heard this story long ago and always wondered how/what he was doing and like...what the nail caught his ring and it sliced his finger off or the nail punctured his finger and he pulled down and mangled it to the point it had to get amputated. Wonder what the deets are. :sick:

Heard this story long ago and always wondered how/what he was doing and like...what the nail caught his ring and it sliced his finger off or the nail punctured his finger and he pulled down and mangled it to the point it had to get amputated. Wonder what the deets are. :sick:

freak accidents be wild af man. There was a kid I went to middle school with who had one testicle. He was pretty open about it. Him and his brothers had a trampoline and they would jump high af and clear a fence. I never got confirmation if it was a wooden or metal fence, but either way he eventually didnt make it over one of the times, and his sack got caught in the fencing and ripped on his way down. Idk if he lost his testicle at that moment, or when he got to the hospital it was so damaged they had to remove it, but nonetheless that accident left him with one testicle.

freak accidents be wild af man. There was a kid I went to middle school with who had one testicle. He was pretty open about it. Him and his brothers had a trampoline and they would jump high af and clear a fence. I never got confirmation if it was a wooden or metal fence, but either way he eventually didnt make it over one of the times, and his sack got caught in the fencing and ripped on his way down. Idk if he lost his testicle at that moment, or when he got to the hospital it was so damaged they had to remove it, but nonetheless that accident left him with one testicle.

:sick:

This is why a lot of mechanics don't wear their wedding rings

I knew a kid that also lost a ball to a fence :lol:

vividly remember shamgod and Marbury modeling and 1 gear in slam magazine. I feel them them my street basketball dudes blew and 1 up in the streets prior to the mixtapes.

Back
Top Bottom