I never knew that......

Ime udoka, The coach of the Celtics, is married to Nia long

Screenshot_20220530-173622_Samsung Internet.jpg
they're actually not married. engaged forever tho

Never knew Richard Jefferson stood a chick up at the altar. Not surprised honestly.

I ain't got no problem with them dudes at all. In fact, I probably admire their ability to not make am announcement out of it. But we know what it is with them early 00's ASU dudes.
4926004001_3b738c07f3.jpg

Hopefully I don’t have remind everyone of the Stephen Jackson wedding story. Well worth the whole listen (great number of quotables) but the best part is 25:16.

Jackson gets a girl they fall in love, proposes. Families starts to meet. They agree on a prenup. Wedding preparation‘s take place. she doesn’t sign a prenup immediately it gets closer to the date still doesn’t sign it. she asks for a VERY SPECIFIC priest to officiate the wedding which he finds odd. But goes with it.

Day of the wedding surrounded by NBA friends ready to go she still hasn’t signed it. The priest comes in and tries to inception Jackson by saying “hey man you don’t need the prenup God will look after this” etc etc. he learns that this priest gets hired to play on the side for women to get their way. He doesn’t fall for it. Calls off wedding. Keep in mind everyone is there sitting and waiting.

Stephon Marbury goes to the DJ booth and the first song they play is gold digger by Kanye West. He’s a free man. He also smashes a bridesmaid later that night.

This is a warning label in Mexico telling you that coca-Cola has high levels of sugar and whatnot and not safe for child consumption (not my picture from Twitter)
D4F47123-E086-4C98-B078-B63C4DF5EBD8.jpeg

Diabetes is the leading cause of death in Mexico.

To try and combat obesity Coca-Cola in Mexico also has 1/3 less sugar than the Mexican Coke that they export for the US. Also supposedly bottlers in Mexico use high fructose corn syrup for local markets and only use cane sugar for exported Coca-Cola products due to the popularity of it here.

Hopefully I don’t have remind everyone of the Stephen Jackson wedding story. Well worth the whole listen (great number of quotables) but the best part is 25:16.

Jackson gets a girl they fall in love, proposes. Families starts to meet. They agree on a prenup. Wedding preparation‘s take place. she doesn’t sign a prenup immediately it gets closer to the date still doesn’t sign it. she asks for a VERY SPECIFIC priest to officiate the wedding which he finds odd. But goes with it.

Day of the wedding surrounded by NBA friends ready to go she still hasn’t signed it. The priest comes in and tries to inception Jackson by saying “hey man you don’t need the prenup God will look after this” etc etc. he learns that this priest gets hired to play on the side for women to get their way. He doesn’t fall for it. Calls off wedding. Keep in mind everyone is there sitting and waiting.

Stephon Marbury goes to the DJ booth and the first song they play is gold digger by Kanye West. He’s a free man. He also smashes a bridesmaid later that night.

93CC2AE1-80BB-4906-93C8-F59126A41AAE.gif

She was on that real Demon time…..

Back
Top Bottom