I never knew that......

8B208D15-5266-4910-8C62-E40F64CF1BB2.jpeg

-On this day 2001 the New York Stock Exchange open for trading for the first time since 9/11 the longest closure since the great depression

Here is the official military logos of various European countries
47E0147F-AF66-4B5E-8A2A-5B24D7A037B6.jpeg

“The Eiffel Tower's lighting and sparkling lights are protected by copyright, so professional use of images of the Eiffel Tower at night require prior authorization and may be subject to a fee.”

So if you wanna sell an image of the Eiffel Tower at night, you’ll have to pay copyright fees

-On this day 2001 the New York Stock Exchange open for trading for the first time since 9/11 the longest closure since the great depression

Here is the official military logos of various European countries
47E0147F-AF66-4B5E-8A2A-5B24D7A037B6.jpeg
Is Russia in Europe or is Russia in Asia, because I know that its on each continent.

“The Eiffel Tower's lighting and sparkling lights are protected by copyright, so professional use of images of the Eiffel Tower at night require prior authorization and may be subject to a fee.”

So if you wanna sell an image of the Eiffel Tower at night, you’ll have to pay copyright fees

Just like the Hollywood sign.

There are many countries that have land area on two continents. Russia, Turkey, Egypt etc..

Even the U. S. since there are some Aleutian islands of the Alaskan archipelago that are geographically located on the Asian continent.

Egypt isn’t in Africa?

It mainly is - but then there’s a small part (top right) where it’s in Asia.

Well damn, TIL.

Africa be like nah we don’t count peninsulas, need full contiguous land mass to count

map-showing-location-of-egypt.jpg

You cool though Madagascar

So... I did some research and Russia is considered Europe because most of their population live on the European side of the Ural Mountains.

Back
Top Bottom