I never knew that......

The Future is always coming, the past and present are obsolete because you can't change the past. All you can do is move forward into the future. 

You're changing the "past" now. We have a romanticized version of the "past" and how changing it will make a better "future" and "present". Without those happenings, your world wouldn't be recognizable and you wouldn't be you.

What you chose to do now will soon be your past. You are moving from the past to the future in every moment.

Wat about the "length" of a movie?
Or track and field records?
length of movie is itemized and is you seeing or controlling the frames that were filmed. records are counting an item (numbers) in a certain pace

time itself isnt there, here or anywhere.

Time exists and we can perceive that through the cyclical universe, but perceived time is relative to only our brain. "How long something feels" is entirely a product of our bodily makeup/brain.

We are living in the memories of our future selves.

CX4VyuAVAAAt_cL.jpg

I've read somewhere that they've started to develop drugs that can make you experience time on a completely different level - like you can experience 2 seconds and it will feel like it was 2 years. Apparently, they might use this as a way of dealing out prison sentences so that you can get prison sentences that feel like they last hundreds of years in what is only minutes of real time.

Last edited:
I've read somewhere that they've started to develop drugs that can make you experience time on a completely different level - like you can experience 2 seconds and it will feel like it was 2 years. Apparently, they might use this as a way of dealing out prison sentences so that you can get prison sentences that feel like they last hundreds of years in what is only minutes of real time.

Source?

- a mans skin is 25-30% thicker than a womans.

They should make a pill to give you a toothache and sentence people to a toothache. Recidivism solved

Last edited:

sounds interesting. do you have a link?

sounds interesting. do you have a link?
room-of-spirit-time-front.jpg

It's not a drug it's a machine. It lets you enter someone else's subconscious dream state. If you enter a dream within a dream within a dream in that persons mind, then 5 minutes in the real world will equal about 1 year in the dream state. This one guy ended up getting stuck in a dream with his wife for like 50 years! She killed herself when they finally got out because she forgot what was real and what was a dream.

It's not a drug it's a machine. It lets you enter someone else's subconscious dream state. If you enter a dream within a dream within a dream in that persons mind, then 5 minutes in the real world will equal about 1 year in the dream state. This one guy ended up getting stuck in a dream with his wife for like 50 years! She killed herself when they finally got out because she forgot what was real and what was a dream.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom