I never knew that......

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.

:nerd:

I was thinkin if a sloth sleeps 20 hours a day...and its brain isnt advanced as a humans.....is it possible to confuse life with a dream?

Dude... I've confused real life with dreams before... Singular, dream actually... I woke up from the single most vivid and awe inspiring lucid I could ever imagine... This was like 8/9 years ago and I remember so much of it... It really struck me to my core when I woke up... I just sat on the toilet with the shower running thinking about it... I spent my entire 45 minute drive to work processing it... I spent my entire work day worrying that I was psychic :lol:... I did have a weird streak of predicting random Simpsons episodes for a while :lol:...

And naturally it started off with a morbid tone :lol:... Restaurant I worked at blew up, and I survived in a coma for some amount of time I don't remember... I woke up in the slight future and Marveled at all the tiny differences... DVD's were dead it was some new format took over... Brand new cars were styled much differently but not crazy (sorta like real like 2000 to 2017 competitions)... New and different things were around, and familiar things were gone... But everything was the "same"... I remember asking questions in the dream and genuinely being suprised by the answers...

I hope to have another experience like that again...

Last edited:
"Unlucky 13" comes from the Last Supper in Christian teaching, at which 13 were present. "Good Friday" = day Jesus was crucified in Bible text. Combined, "Friday the 13th" has become a common phrase in the U.S., Europe.

And as you know, office buildings frequently don't have a 13th floor, some airplanes will skip aisle 13. The avoidance of the number has spawned a -phoba terminology.

13's stigmatization can be found in the U.S., Europe (nations with a Christian majority) whether or not those affiliated even know the origin.

Last edited:
CUx4a6aXIAAZUM_.jpg

Cam Newton (high school photo)
QB and leader of the Carolina Panthers.This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl. Newton was born in 1989.

That's not Cam Newton. :lol:

Huey_Newton_HS_Yearbook.jpeg

Huey P. Newton (high school photo)
Leader of the Black Panther Party. This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Black Panther party. Newton died in 1989.

CUx4a6aXIAAZUM_.jpg

QB and leader of the Carolina Panthers.This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl. Newton was born in 1989.

Bruh. Kam Newten maybe.

I've read somewhere that they've started to develop drugs that can make you experience time on a completely different level - like you can experience 2 seconds and it will feel like it was 2 years. Apparently, they might use this as a way of dealing out prison sentences so that you can get prison sentences that feel like they last hundreds of years in what is only minutes of real time.

Source?

Watch the the show Black Mirror on
Netflix and the latest episode called "White Christmas"
Is literally about this. So dope

I don't know if "White Christmas" (Black Mirror episode RoOk referred to) reflects very fondly on it ... basically intimated the "two seconds feels like two years" thing could be used in interrogations/torture eventually. :lol: Yikes.

Huey_Newton_HS_Yearbook.jpeg

Huey P. Newton (high school photo)
Leader of the Black Panther Party. This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Black Panther party. Newton died in 1989.

CUx4a6aXIAAZUM_.jpg

that's the dude from high school musical :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In the 1970s, the hypothetical region of spacetime and mathematical opposite of a black hole - a white hole - was discovered.

White holes - anything only comes out (matter and light can escape)
Black holes - anything only goes in (matter and light cannot escape)

View media item 1901496

Back
Top Bottom