I never knew that......

It's not a drug it's a machine. It lets you enter someone else's subconscious dream state. If you enter a dream within a dream within a dream in that persons mind, then 5 minutes in the real world will equal about 1 year in the dream state. This one guy ended up getting stuck in a dream with his wife for like 50 years! She killed herself when they finally got out because she forgot what was real and what was a dream.
eek.gif

I've read somewhere that they've started to develop drugs that can make you experience time on a completely different level - like you can experience 2 seconds and it will feel like it was 2 years. Apparently, they might use this as a way of dealing out prison sentences so that you can get prison sentences that feel like they last hundreds of years in what is only minutes of real time.
It's not a drug it's a machine. It lets you enter someone else's subconscious dream state. If you enter a dream within a dream within a dream in that persons mind, then 5 minutes in the real world will equal about 1 year in the dream state. This one guy ended up getting stuck in a dream with his wife for like 50 years! She killed herself when they finally got out because she forgot what was real and what was a dream.
First thing I thought of 
laugh.gif

You serious bruh?

I Heard She Killed Herself To Get Out Of The Dream & To Make It To The Real World, & That The Husband Was The One Still In The Dream World Thinking It Was Real [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.

:nerd:

I was thinkin if a sloth sleeps 20 hours a day...and its brain isnt advanced as a humans.....is it possible to confuse life with a dream?

mountains out of mole hills

it's not really a face, that's just what us humans see it as. a more detailed higher def pic was taken later and it's not even close to what a face is.
then it's just making shapes from nothing, calling rocks a (lost) city

It's not the face that I'm drawing attention to. It's the layout of Fibonacci's Spiral (Golden Ratio) with the large objects there. I just picked a ****** picture.

city-gm.gif

That video isn't about aliens, it's about naturally occurring patterns that happen everywhere in the universe no matter how small or large our view of it is.

Last edited:
I was actually being critical of myself. The last thing I'd wanna do is turn someone off from the video because someone called me out.

Last edited:
I know a guy exactly like that :lol:
I wish that guy had a Morgan freeman voice, would've made the video easier to watch. I used to learn about the Fibinacci sequence in back in Algebra and Calculus. I even think my bioengineering teacher spent a few days on it.

Last edited:
Huey_Newton_HS_Yearbook.jpeg

Huey P. Newton (high school photo)
Leader of the Black Panther Party. This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Black Panther party. Newton died in 1989.

CUx4a6aXIAAZUM_.jpg

Cam Newton (high school photo)
QB and leader of the Carolina Panthers.This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl. Newton was born in 1989.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom