I never knew that......

so much damage in a little package a grenade
and I'm sure there's people that don't know but it's not the actual explosion that does most of the damage. see all those tiny pieces inside the shell? that shrapnel comes shooting out like tiny bullets almost. that's the danger

I think I just passed something near 8,500 days. Basically a regular

Astrophysicists theoretically say it's possible to go back in time if - in the very distant future - if the human race and space travel has advanced to the point of being able to control the biomechanical requirements of a person moving faster than the speed of light.

The dilemma I can't get over: For you to access a point in time... BEFORE you reached this point where you are now time-traveling, you would essentially be teleporting to a time that would erase you ever having gotten to the point INITIALLY of being able to travel back in time.

brain can't triumph over that question and I think about it a lot.

Reactions: God
I think I just passed something near 8,500 days. Basically a regular
laugh.gif

You can rent out your personal residence for 14 days or less & not pay any fed income tax, according to #IRS vacation home rules. #SB50

Astrophysicists theoretically say it's possible to go back in time if - in the very distant future - if the human race and space travel has advanced to the point of being able to control the biomechanical requirements of a person moving faster than the speed of light.

The dilemma I can't get over: For you to access a point in time... BEFORE you reached this point where you are now time-traveling, you would essentially be teleporting to a time that would erase you ever having gotten to the point INITIALLY of being able to travel back in time.

Time travel backwards is impossible.

Theres too many inconsistancies.

Wat if...for ejemplo.....i traveled back in time b4 einstein came up with any of his theories....then handed him all his theories???
And he went on to do his thang.

Where them jawns come from papi?

Wat if...for ejemplo.....i traveled back in time b4 einstein came up with any of his theories....then handed him all his theories???

Where them jawns come from papi?

I saw something on NDT's Cosmos about traveling into the future. Where you can trick your body into aging slower than time is actually going and blah blah gravity in space etc.
If you go fast enough you could theoretically make a loop and only go through a days time (for your mind and body) but the Earth could progress a thousand years.
I don't remember the specifics but it was in one of the first episodes.

And?

Thats it i told you.

male models.

Your Zoolander quotes are cute. Explain how the Einstein "deep thought" is deep aside from roping in smart theoretical physicists' contributions without expounding. Maybe you could also give him his quote, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Last edited:
Im just saying if a person was able to go back in time there are too many things that could be done that would make it unbelievable to me.

Like how far back???

The beginning? What beginning?

I was just using that example because it raises questions.

I dunno man...going backwards just doesn't seem plausible.

But wat do i know.

if you can only travel forward in time then you would run into the same dilemma as Adam sander in click

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom