I never knew that......

Haha it wasn't meant to be a real thing, just a fictitious made up futuristic subtlety. Like, "they're so futuristic, they take dumps differently!" Kinda like in Back to the Future II when MJ Fox is playing that shooter video game and the little kid says, "you mean you have to use your HANDS?! That's like a baby's toy!!" We're supposed to wonder in amazement how people in the future play video games, not be explained verbatim.

Haha it wasn't meant to be a real thing, just a fictitious made up futuristic subtlety. Like, "they're so futuristic, they take dumps differently!" Kinda like in Back to the Future II when MJ Fox is playing that shooter video game and the little kid says, "you mean you have to use your HANDS?! That's like a baby's toy!!" We're supposed to wonder in amazement how people in the future play video games, not be explained verbatim.
Well you definitely have to use your hands on this one too 
laugh.gif

Daphne Maxwell Reid was the first black woman ever voted "Homecoming Queen" at Northwestern University and was the first black woman to be on the cover of Glamor magazine...

[h1]Lula Mae Hardaway, 76; Stevie Wonder's Mother Helped Him Write Lyrics[/h1]
Lula Mae Hardaway, who co-wrote some of her son's hits, including "I Was Made to Love Her" and "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours," died May 31, 2006. She was 76.

lula_mae_&_stevie.jpg

Last edited:

Samuel L. Jackson used be a stand-in for Bill Cosby on The Cosby Show.
Source?
What do you remember about being a stand-in for Bill Cosby on The Cosby Show  for a few years?
I was the right height, and I was the right skin tone. We did the blocking, while they did the camera choreography because it was a three-camera show. For two to three years, they would put his crazy sweaters on me.

Did you keep any?
[Bemused] No!
http://www.vulture.com/2012/12/samuel-l-jackson-django-unchained-interview.html

He was also an usher at MLK's funeral.

In November 2015, the U.S. goods and services deficit increased by 5.5 percent ($25.2 billion) from that time last year.

Exports decreased by 4.6 percent ($99.0 billion).
Imports decreased by 2.8 percent ($73.7 billion).

There aren't numbers for December 2015 yet.

-in the 13th-century England, under the reign of Henry III, a statute called the Assize of Bread and Alestated that bakers could face punishments of varying degrees for selling their customers "lighter" bread, or loaves of lesser quality.

Because it was hard to make all loaves exactly the same, bakers would throw in a small piece of extra bread when they sold a loaf. If a customer ordered 12 loaves, the baker would add an entire "vantage" loaf to make a "baker's dozen," just to make sure he wasn't accused of “short-weighting” the buyer.

The practice became so common that it was even written into the guild codes of the Worshipful Company of Bakers in London.

- you can use Gmail.com and Googlemail.com interchangeably.

Insides of things

Grenade
NTT7OtQ.jpg

regular...hollow tip....and tracer bullets
KN3Qxkk.jpg

hockey and football helmet
View media item 1884995
camera lens
View media item 1884997

Back
Top Bottom