I never knew that......

Every time Cam Newton gives a ball to a kid in the stands he’s fined $5,512. To date he’s been fined a total for $253,552.

CWOX80MWEAQuSpI.jpg

Thats ridiculous. He makes the kids day and he gets fined. It's a ball not the declaration of independence, fine him $50 to replace.

-The left side of your brain, which controls the right side of your body, is responsible for rhythm and timing. The left side of your brain cannot deal with operating two opposite movements at the same time and so it combines them into a single motion

Lift your right foot a few inches from the floor and then begin to move it in aclockwise direction. While you’re doing this, use a finger your right index finger to draw a number 6 in the air. Your foot will turn in an anticlockwise direction 

try it with your right foot and left hand and its simple

-The left side of your brain, which controls the right side of your body, is responsible for rhythm and timing. The left side of your brain cannot deal with operating two opposite movements at the same time and so it combines them into a single motion

Lift your right foot a few inches from the floor and then begin to move it in aclockwise direction. While you’re doing this, use a finger your right index finger to draw a number 6 in the air. Your foot will turn in an anticlockwise direction 

try it with your right foot and left hand and its simple

Man this has me flustered that I can't do the right foot and right hand at the same time! Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom