I never knew that......

whoa whoa whoa!

Chick-fil-a slander will not be tolerated!
sick.gif

I need to find a Canes closest to me so I can confirm whether they should be in the conversation with them or not.

To me raising canes is hit or miss. I've only been to the ones in Vegas but both times it was the sauce that made the experience what it was. If not for that the chicken is just meh.

Chick-fil-a tops the chart IMO.

Since I'm from where raising canes is from I can say the worker appreciate the restaurant/food more than other cities.

Remember I was in Mississippi and had some canes. Damn near took the food back it was so bad

Yall are trippin canes is OVERRATED they only have like 4 menu items and its all the same.

Zazbys is a downgrade version of canes.

Id go wit chic fil a and popeyes any day over canes.

Frenchys doe.

Canes aint nothin special.

Zaxbys has a really good baked chicken sandwich. ..better than chick filla baked one imo...its bigger and juicier.

But chick fillet is my favorite

Out of all these fast foods joints listed on this page... there are exactly 0 of them any where near me... I've had Popeye's once, and that was a rest stop Popeye's...

To me raising canes is hit or miss. I've only been to the ones in Vegas but both times it was the sauce that made the experience what it was. If not for that the chicken is just meh.

Chick-fil-a tops the chart IMO.
Chick-Fil-A is hit or miss for me. I have like four near me and only one of them is consistently great.

Raising Canes near me is fantastic. Doesn't even feel like a chain tbh.

Not gonna lie Popeyes in NOLA was some of the most heavenly chicken I've ever had the pleasure of grazing on. Tears were shed.

The one near me is so bad its brought my perception of them as a franchise down. Missing half the menu items and their fries are always soggy af

Frenchy's in Houston and Hart's in Mobile, AL. Nothing more need be said about fried chicken.

I love kfc but I'm sure everyone has had it.

I never heard of Raising Cane's until it was mentioned on here.

How good is Harold's Chicken Shack though? I'm going to Chicago in about six weeks and I'm planning on hitting up a Harold's while I'm there.

carl's jr holdin out on ny/nj. carl's jr is my first stop every time i go out to cali. wish they'd bring that ish here. never tried harold's either

we have shake shack tho

Back
Top Bottom