I never knew that......

i never seen a hardees or carls jr, but on the commercials they use em interchangeably so idk y thats news to yall

Did Carl's Jr ever do fried chicken or was that before the merger?

I know Hardees chicken and biscuits had the game on LOCK in North Flroida for a minute.

i never seen a hardees or carls jr, but on the commercials they use em interchangeably so idk y thats news to yall

Not here in NC...commercials are strictly hardees. Also I never knew hardees was founded here in NC :pimp:

And yea it's the half pound thick burger el Diablo :lol:

Hardees doesn't have Green Burrito like Carl's Jr does. Since living in MO I still haven't tried Hardees since my brother told me it doesn't taste the same as Carl's Jr :lol:

All I wanna know is, if Carls Jr = Hardees did Carl's Jr sell fried chicken at one point?

I cant imagine getting chicken from Carls Jr.

All I wanna know is, if Carls Jr = Hardees did Carl's Jr sell fried chicken at one point?

McDonald's has sold fried chicken wings a few times like last year and pizza. So... Eh
also Jack in a box has mofuggin tacos..... So....

McDonald's has sold fried chicken wings a few times like last year and pizza. So... Eh
also Jack in a box has mofuggin tacos..... So....

Mcd's sold buffalo wings or wingettes, Jack in the Crack sell everything except the weed that give you the munchies to eat that slop.

Hardees went full on KFC/Popeye's/Church's style chicken...in a box..with sides.

Matter of fact the Peach cobbler was :pimp:

Last edited:
Hardees doesn't have Green Burrito like Carl's Jr does. Since living in MO I still haven't tried Hardees since my brother told me it doesn't taste the same as Carl's Jr :lol:

Hardee's has red burrito, they just added one to the hardees in south charleston lol I like it better than taco bell.

Yooooooooo wait a min. .
I JUST learned that "On For Tonight" song by Rihanna ain't even by Rihanna. Its called Chandeliers by Sia

I hear this all over the place lol

Last edited:
My cousin said Raleigh nc was not the place to visit .. Why?
I honestly have no idea.....the raleigh/durham/chapel hill area is 
nthat.gif

The triangle is a beautiful area..spent almost every weekend in Raleigh Durham back when I was stationed in Fayetteville..

On topic tho Hardee's fried chicken is BOMB. Much better than kfc and Popeyes to me.

I was mad I moved by the only Hardee's in the city that doesn't serve chicken..fml.

"Adult-aged regular smokers: 90% start before age 19, almost 100% before age 26." -results of a FiveThirtyEight survey

Last edited:
"The top one-fourth of people in China, in any category (IQ, etc.) outnumber the entire population of the United States. Yeah, we're fading. We're fading fast. It's real ... when you have people saying 'Don't use the phrase global warming' that's not an informed democracy, wha- ... I don't know what that is." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

lol all he had to say was the entire US population is less than a quarter of Chinas population, tryna play with words to make us scared for whatever reason

My uncle lives in Smithsfield, NC and they have Bojangles as well. They are about to build one a couple exits away from me here in VA as well.

He told me that the Durham area is always on the local news with someone getting shot/arrested/etc and that the only area there that is nice is the area around Duke for the most part
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom