I need help on this girl I met on Facbook.. (Pic is up on page 3)

Some of you guys amazeeee me with how naive ya are, it's obvious you are a rebound, shes using you as a tool to regain her own confidence, since her BF is playing her, chances are she doesn't even like you and here you are over-analizing the situation, she already got you half sprung.

Be mature about this, avoid problems, let her solve her current issues, if she in fact happens to break it off then you can make your move...otherwise don't become part of this clusterf$*% of a relationship she has.

Last but not least, pics.

Some of you guys amazeeee me with how naive ya are, it's obvious you are a rebound, shes using you as a tool to regain her own confidence, since her BF is playing her, chances are she doesn't even like you and here you are over-analizing the situation, she already got you half sprung.

Be mature about this, avoid problems, let her solve her current issues, if she in fact happens to break it off then you can make your move...otherwise don't become part of this clusterf$*% of a relationship she has.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

this.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

this.

Originally Posted by FDUB

This is the pic of her.. I hope this doesn't bit me in the you know what down the line..

fyn57r.jpg
simpsons-leaving-room.gif

Back
Top Bottom