I need help on this girl I met on Facbook.. (Pic is up on page 3)

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

jumped straight to pg 3. still feel like time was wasted.

if you beat, please dont share the story OP.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never in all my life have I seen someone use "and so forth" more than once, even in the same day.

My advice: Don't smash, unless you just posted the worst pic of her possible. That is not worth the likely headache. Oh yeah, and never talk to her or us about it again.

Never in all my life have I seen someone use "and so forth" more than once, even in the same day.

My advice: Don't smash, unless you just posted the worst pic of her possible. That is not worth the likely headache. Oh yeah, and never talk to her or us about it again.

bruh she better have a stupid crazy body, cause her face look like the back of my balls. id just be tryna smash & nuthin more. i was gon say she might not be real since u met her on fb, but if she was fake im sure she would choose a more attractive female to impersonate

bruh she better have a stupid crazy body, cause her face look like the back of my balls. id just be tryna smash & nuthin more. i was gon say she might not be real since u met her on fb, but if she was fake im sure she would choose a more attractive female to impersonate

OP dont be a home wrecker man. Thats not a good look leave it be

Question who still wears a blue tooth still like its an earring or something? Not a good look.

OP dont be a home wrecker man. Thats not a good look leave it be

Question who still wears a blue tooth still like its an earring or something? Not a good look.

wow. if you posted the pic on the first page i dont think this thread would have made it to page 2....

wow. if you posted the pic on the first page i dont think this thread would have made it to page 2....

Back
Top Bottom