I need help on this girl I met on Facbook.. (Pic is up on page 3)

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

am i the only one who doesn't think she's as hideous as yall are makin her out to be? 
laugh.gif
yes. 
aside from her forehead, hair, and the rest of that face, she didn't even bother to clean her nose 
sick.gif

am i the only one who doesn't think she's as hideous as yall are makin her out to be? 
laugh.gif
yes. 
aside from her forehead, hair, and the rest of that face, she didn't even bother to clean her nose 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

She's not fine, but she's not as bad as these cats makin her out to be.  Typical NT one person says she ugly and everyone else follows suit
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

She's not fine, but she's not as bad as these cats makin her out to be.  Typical NT one person says she ugly and everyone else follows suit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

laugh.gif
yes. 
sick.gif

Just noticed this.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, OP
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

laugh.gif
yes. 
sick.gif

Just noticed this.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, OP
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom