I need help on this girl I met on Facbook.. (Pic is up on page 3)

brb gonna buy a new comp and install chrome with necessary add-on cause the pics aren't showing. 

brb gonna buy a new comp and install chrome with necessary add-on cause the pics aren't showing. 

Originally Posted by FDUB

She was living in Richmond, VA, but he is moving back with her mom here in MD.. So no we didn't.. 

If she's moving back to your state, and your positive of it... Then keep spittin' that G-mack at her so she has someone to look foward to hookin' up with when she touches down in Maryland.

Originally Posted by FDUB

She was living in Richmond, VA, but he is moving back with her mom here in MD.. So no we didn't.. 

If she's moving back to your state, and your positive of it... Then keep spittin' that G-mack at her so she has someone to look foward to hookin' up with when she touches down in Maryland.

damm 2 pages and no pics??? SMH
grin.gif

just play it out until she actually moves out...and see where you she stands from there

just play it out until she actually moves out...and see where you she stands from there

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Long story & no cliffnotes? You're better than that man.
30t6p3b.gif

bruh how do you have a malcolm x avy and can't be bothered to read two paragraphs?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Long story & no cliffnotes? You're better than that man.
30t6p3b.gif

bruh how do you have a malcolm x avy and can't be bothered to read two paragraphs?

Don't want to be a rebound? Cmon bro. That is exactly what you are gonna be. A girl coming out of a serious relationship and almost immediately getting with you? I am sorry playa, no disrespect, but you ain't gonna be nothing but instant gratification.

But if you just want to be instantly gratified? Then hey, I ain't even mad
laugh.gif

Don't want to be a rebound? Cmon bro. That is exactly what you are gonna be. A girl coming out of a serious relationship and almost immediately getting with you? I am sorry playa, no disrespect, but you ain't gonna be nothing but instant gratification.

But if you just want to be instantly gratified? Then hey, I ain't even mad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom