I just opened my 3rd eye..... what a trip!

Come on man... Christianity isn't fact. Don't present it as if it is one.

Probably just a theta wave binaural beat and OP just hit the visualization stage of meditation and he don't even know it.

science_animated_gif_by_mysteriousshamrock-d5p3shf.gif
Oh thats "probably" what it is? As if you have any idea what your talking about. Was your cute gif supposed to imply you actually know something about the science behind sonic frequencies and their effect on physical matter and neural transmission? Or are you so predictable that at the slightest mention of anything remotely related to religion you dive right into your atheist gif folder? I mean, it's not like you actually understand whats going on here either way, we both know that. You assume your whimsical grasp at some scientific notion which you know little about is somehow the most informed and plausible explanation, and it's of no apparent importance that you have gathered very few if any facts on this matter. Its really quite pompous and presumptuous of you. And this has nothing to do with christianity so you can save the atheist script for another day Einstein.
You typed that entire paragraph while tabbing back and forth between dictionary.com and wikipedia so you chose the correct wording and yet said not a single word of value.

http://niketalk.com/t/332375/someone-blow-my-mind-vol-illuminati-2012-aliens-life/3300

I've been meditating daily for the past 5 months using binaurals, sit your clown *** down. I know exactly what's going on.

You say I have no facts, yet stated none yourself. You claim the superiority of your argument, but in that entire paragraph said nothing of value. Dudes like you need to relocate to Christians Mingle or stick to the Ouija board threads telling stories of you waking up with scratches on your back sleeping on a dirty *** mattress.

Dismissed. 

And don't ever try to call someone pompous and pull out the most extravagant words in your vocabulary. This is a message board, not your senior thesis. We're not impressed.

EDIT: @FrankMatthews, come on back homie lets make this a show.

Last edited:

Come on man... Christianity isn't fact. Don't present it as if it is one.

Probably just a theta wave binaural beat and OP just hit the visualization stage of meditation and he don't even know it.

science_animated_gif_by_mysteriousshamrock-d5p3shf.gif

Oh thats "probably" what it is? As if you have any idea what your talking about. Was your cute gif supposed to imply you actually know something about the science behind sonic frequencies and their effect on physical matter and neural transmission? Or are you so predictable that at the slightest mention of anything remotely related to religion you dive right into your atheist gif folder? I mean, it's not like you actually understand whats going on here either way, we both know that. You assume your whimsical grasp at some scientific notion which you know little about is somehow the most informed and plausible explanation, and it's of no apparent importance that you have gathered very few if any facts on this matter. Its really quite pompous and presumptuous of you. And this has nothing to do with christianity so you can save the atheist script for another day Einstein.

You typed that entire paragraph while tabbing back and forth between dictionary.com and wikipedia so you chose the correct wording and yet said not a single word of value.

http://niketalk.com/t/332375/someone-blow-my-mind-vol-illuminati-2012-aliens-life/3300

I've been meditating daily for the past 5 months using binaurals, sit your clown *** down. I know exactly what's going on.

You say I have no facts, yet stated none yourself. You claim the superiority of your argument, but in that entire paragraph said nothing of value. Dudes like you need to relocate to Christians Mingle or stick to the Ouija board threads telling stories of you waking up with scratches on your back sleeping on a dirty *** mattress.

Dismissed. 

And don't ever try to call someone pompous and pull out the most extravagant words in your vocabulary. This is a message board, not your senior thesis. We're not impressed.

EDIT: @FrankMatthews

View media item 854381

I tried it for about a minute or two. All I kept thinking about was your warning about battling demons. Sleep paralysis used to be like an everyday thing for me, all I kept thinking about was not wanting to go through it again. Smh.

Will try again tonight.

just did this w/o headphones...saw a lot of colors. saw a moon, and an eye that kept expanding and contracting in different colors. and abstract shapes. my chest and throat felt really weird but not in a bad way, also i felt weightless..will do again tonight with headphones

Wait, please tell me where this alternate universe is where someone who mentions demons and Lucifer has the ability to ether anyone.

Dude mentioned demons and Lucifer traveling through sound waves. Let me put that in context. That insanity is the equivalent of someone mentioning demons and Lucifer traveling though sound waves.

^jUST TAGGED IN FOR JAY PATT

OR WILL IT BE A 2 ON 1

nerd.gif
The argument is probably over b, his first post decided how it would go, the second only made it worse.

I even said in my first post exactly what the sound is classified as and possibly what brain wave pattern it emulates. Dude just posted an entire paragraph saying a whole lotta nothing just using religious fear mongering as his original premises. You can't even argue with logic like that.

Just another one of "those" NTers.

I just opened my third eye too...a bunch of white stuff came out though. It was weird.

1379720687113.jpg

nerd.gif
go see a doctor if its not da babies

srs

Last edited:
OP, you should try opening the 4th eye, its a lot weirder. A bunch of brown and green stuff will come out.

Thanks OP, kinda needed this. Helped me see that my mind is in a pretty turbulent place right now and its causing uneasiness in my mental scape.I need to resolve the issues in my life to return my domain to placidity

Dont know about my third eye opening tho'. All i saw was an empty space with water as far as you can see. It wasnt still tho, there were ripples and waves and it was unsteady

Just tried this and got nothing. I could hear a little mumble from the tv downstairs though so that might've been why. I'll try it again tonight.

Just tried this and got nothing. I could hear a little mumble from the tv downstairs though so that might've been why. I'll try it again tonight.
Like meditation dawg you have to want it to work.

Instead of focusing on visualizations that people are posting about, just let the beat play, focus only on your breathing.

When thoughts come don't even think about them, just let them go as easily as they came and if you find your attention straying just return right back to focusing on your breathing.

So... I'm supposed to open my ears which have no filters and let a bunch of sounds alter my state of mind not knowing the true intent of the person that made this ****? Nah. |I :smh:

The **** I look like? "Hey homie smoke this new ****..."

If you're in tune, you're in tune any way. Not letting some stranger **** with my brain. I'm a sensitive so who knows how this would affect me and I'm cool on finding out.

Like meditation dawg you have to want it to work.

Instead of focusing on visualizations that people are posting about, just let the beat play, focus only on your breathing.

When thoughts come don't even think about them, just let them go as easily as they came and if you find your attention straying just return right back to focusing on your breathing.

Yea, pretty much what I did

Idk, tried to listen to this earlier, turn it off about 3 minutes in.

**** was just WAY too boring / annoying.

@FrankMatthews
, come on back homie lets make this a show.

You want to bicker for entertainment? Show everyone how big your **** is? How small minded of you. You may want to argue, I don't. I made my point. You don't know what you are talking about. Keep proving it for me.

Your response was to search my posts and formulate irrelevant, unrelated and incorrect assumptions about me personally. I was hoping you'd drop some of that "science" bro. Now start tabbing back and forth between wikipedia pages so you can formulate an intelligent response. :wink:

@FrankMatthews
, come on back homie lets make this a show.
You want to bicker for entertainment? Show everyone how big your **** is? How small minded of you. You may want to argue, I don't. I made my point. You don't know what you are talking about. Keep proving it for me.

Your response was to search my posts and formulate irrelevant, unrelated and incorrect assumptions about me personally. I was hoping you'd drop some of that "science" bro. Now start tabbing back and forth between wikipedia pages so you can formulate an intelligent response.
wink.gif
You still working with that premise that I have no idea what im talking about when I even showed I've been on this **** weeks before this topic was even posted?

You are a peasant.

Dismissed. Again.

Come harder - @FrankMatthews

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom