I just opened my 3rd eye..... what a trip!

Isn't a poverty way to pop your 3rd open. Takes many months of consistent mindful meditation for such a thing.

I always love posting this vid. At 6:26 you hear a church of satan leader talking about their use musical frequencies.

Last edited:
Yall think yall gaining some type of enlighment? Demons travel through sound waves. Lucifer is the saint of music/sound. Who knows what kind of subliminals are playing in this vid with everyone talking about being terrified and feeling a bad presence, you need to leave this alone. Yall are doing seances and summonings and u.a.e.n.o. it.
there you have it folks lol...im not even about to watch that video

Last edited:
I used to see the color purple alot...kinda recently it stooped around till 2009/2010 ish

matter of fact purple and green were the two main colors

wow, you just brought back mad memories. I used to alway try to describe this to my mom when I was younger :lol:

Nothing happened when I tried this. Gonna try listening to some rain/thunderstorm noise next.

wow, you just brought back mad memories. I used to alway try to describe this to my mom when I was younger
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Yall think yall gaining some type of enlighment? Demons travel through sound waves. Lucifer is the saint of music/sound. Who knows what kind of subliminals are playing in this vid with everyone talking about being terrified and feeling a bad presence, you need to leave this alone. Yall are doing seances and summonings and u.a.e.n.o. it.
there you have it folks lol...im not even about to watch that video
Come on man... Christianity isn't fact. Don't present it as if it is one.

Probably just a theta wave binaural beat and OP just hit the visualization stage of meditation and he don't even know it.

science_animated_gif_by_mysteriousshamrock-d5p3shf.gif

Last edited:
just listened to it. stopped about 10 minutes in because i just kept thinking "is this it?" I guess I couldn't concentrate and i didn't really experience anything while I did it. So anyways I stopped a bit short and took my earphones out, but when I opened my eyes I felt mad different. Like I just did whip-its or something. I think those stupid sound waves screwed with my equilibrium.

Come on man... Christianity isn't fact. Don't present it as if it is one.

Probably just a theta wave binaural beat and OP just hit the visualization stage of meditation and he don't even know it.

science_animated_gif_by_mysteriousshamrock-d5p3shf.gif

Oh thats "probably" what it is? As if you have any idea what your talking about. Was your cute gif supposed to imply you actually know something about the science behind sonic frequencies and their effect on physical matter and neural transmission? Or are you so predictable that at the slightest mention of anything remotely related to religion you dive right into your atheist gif folder? I mean, it's not like you actually understand whats going on here either way, we both know that. You assume your whimsical grasp at some scientific notion which you know little about is somehow the most informed and plausible explanation, and it's of no apparent importance that you have gathered very few if any facts on this matter. Its really quite pompous and presumptuous of you. And this has nothing to do with christianity so you can save the atheist script for another day Einstein.

Best believe musical frequencies are acting on your brain

Just one example: Effect of different frequencies of music on blood pressure regulation in spontaneously hypertensive rats. (published 2010)

The effect of different frequencies of music on brain function was investigated through measurement of blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR). Previous studies indicated that exposure to Mozart's music (K. 205) leads to increased calcium/calmodulin-dependent dopamine synthesis in the brain, and that the subsequent increase in dopamine reduces blood pressure via D(2) receptors. The present study demonstrated that the blood pressure-reducing response was dependent on the frequency, and was markedly greater at 4 k-16 kHz compared with lower frequencies. These findings suggest that music containing high-frequency sounds stimulates dopamine synthesis, and might thereby regulate and/or affect various brain functions.

:wow:

Oh thats "probably" what it is? As if you have any idea what your talking about. Was your cute gif supposed to imply you actually know something about the science behind sonic frequencies and their effect on physical matter and neural transmission? Or are you so predictable that at the slightest mention of anything remotely related to religion you dive right into your atheist gif folder? I mean, it's not like you actually understand whats going on here either way, we both know that. You assume your whimsical grasp at some scientific notion which you know little about is somehow the most informed and plausible explanation, and it's of no apparent importance that you have gathered very few if any facts on this matter. Its really quite pompous and presumptuous of you. And this has nothing to do with christianity so you can save the atheist script for another day Einstein.

Yea I'm good on trying this now lol I'll just watch this thread from the stands

Damn, that was ether if I ever seen it :lol:

Some shorty once told me to listen to waterfalls if you have trouble sleeping.

That **** did not work.

Next thing she told me was to let the water in the sink run so you can hear it and try to fall asleep.

***** is crazy

I just did it and am immensely underwhelmed. All it was was an annoying *** sound playing for 15 minutes :smh:

Wasn't eem scary :smh:

Tried it for over 9 mins last night. Didn't do anything but make me more tired. I had to cut it off cause I was about to dip out and I needed my headphones unplugged so I'd hear my alarm in the morning.

Will try again tonight.

Back
Top Bottom