I just opened my 3rd eye..... what a trip!

when the video first started it felt like my eyes were trembling then about 20 seconds in thats when it felt like my neck was opening up...I had the lights off & my eyes closed as well

just did this...started off my head was hurting a little
then I saw like a blue flame flowing uowards, my extremities began to tingle a bit
Started seeing animals, the sky, grass, pretty cool.
Something was watching me, not sure what but I could see something in the distance staring, like an eye.

then I was staring into a white cup on a white plate on a white table. In the cup was just darkness, it looked like looking at the stars thru a telescope. very cool experience.

no I don't smoke or do drugs

just did this...started off my head was hurting a little
then I saw like a blue flame flowing uowards, my extremities began to tingle a bit
Started seeing animals, the sky, grass, pretty cool.
Something was watching me, not sure what but I could see something in the distance staring, like an eye.

then I was staring into a white cup on a white plate on a white table. In the cup was just darkness, it looked like looking at the stars thru a telescope. very cool experience.

no I don't smoke or do drugs
would you do it again & did you last the whole vid?

Last edited:
@dmbrhs  ftw 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'll have to try this when i'm not tired.

I fell asleep at some point (couldn't even tell if it was 5-6 minutes in or just when it finished).

this time it felt like my chest was opening up lol..im cool on this im sure theres another way to do it

Just tried it. I only lasted a few minutes cause it was terrifying. I felt like I was possessed, kinda lost sense of reality, could feel it through my body and definitely felt like the sound was piercing through each part of my brain as it moved through the head phones. I kept seeing all these scary images, I think mostly cause of the placebo effect. I want to try it again in the morning with day light and should be more of a positive experience. Lol this is freaky didn't expect anything to actually happen. 

stuff like this makes me wonder..how did the Egyptians know about it & how did metaphysics itself come to be?

Just tried it. I only lasted a few minutes cause it was terrifying. I felt like I was possessed, kinda lost sense of reality, could feel it through my body and definitely felt like the sound was piercing through each part of my brain as it moved through the head phones. I kept seeing all these scary images, I think mostly cause of the placebo effect. I want to try it again in the morning with day light and should be more of a positive experience. Lol this is freaky didn't expect anything to actually happen. 
yea thats what im mainly scared of I don't want to do this and end up possibly letting some evil spirit in seriously

Ya'll are scary 
laugh.gif

When the audio first started I had visions of seawater

Then I proceeded to think about certain events from last week

Mid way a gator skin shark popped out at me

But other than that it served as white noise for my meditation

Maybe cause I do this regularly it didn't effect me all crazy

Ya'll are scary 
laugh.gif

When the audio first started I had visions of seawater

Then I proceeded to think about certain events from last week

Mid way a gator skin shark popped out at me

But other than that it served as white noise for my meditation

Maybe cause I do this regularly it didn't effect me all crazy
i dont care bra lol anything dealing with spiritual stuff scares me

I just did it twice in a row but i think i'm doing it wrong.

i just end up having a full on conversation with myself, like the type you have right before bed and whatnot.

i'm going to try one more time with my mind clear and see if i can drift off into sleep or something.

Yall think yall gaining some type of enlighment? Demons travel through sound waves. Lucifer is the saint of music/sound. Who knows what kind of subliminals are playing in this vid with everyone talking about being terrified and feeling a bad presence, you need to leave this alone. Yall are doing seances and summonings and u.a.e.n.o. it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom