I just opened my 3rd eye..... what a trip!

how you gonna call somebody a peasant tho ....

Talkin about "I been meditating for months". :rofl: Or did you just say it was weeks you've been on this ****? Keep it real, you skimmed a story you found on the yahoo home page last weekend, didn't you. Enjoy your search for inner peace, champ.

Sound was mad annoying. Couldn't make it to 7:00. Didn't see anything for the 4 minutes I listened either. I'm in my room laying down with the lights turned off btw.

Tried this last night before bed. This sounds exactly like the buzzing noise I heard during an ayahuasca trip I had in Peru.

I just tried this. Now my third eye has pinkeye due to someone's fourth eye farting on my pillow.

Does anyone have regular tips for meditating? i've been trying to get into it but man my mind just runs a million miles a minute.

@Jay Patt  

You're showing your age.

For someone who's been meditating for months, you should realize how meaningless it is to have petty arguements on a forum
NT dudes who talk reckless from the jump get to me.

Meditation didn't turn me into a pacifist.
Does anyone have regular tips for meditating? i've been trying to get into it but man my mind just runs a million miles a minute.
First thing is your mindset.. Clear your head of doubts, negative emotions, things you'd rather be doing, etc. before going into it.

I always recommend a chill delta binaural for people starting out. Don't focus on the sound, music is one of the only things that can enter your body without your consent, just focus on your breathing.

When your mind strays don't force yourself to go right back into focusing on your breath, but observe the thoughts, and just let them go as they came. Build up on your time with every session. Start off just doing 10, next day 15, so and so on until you feel comfortable meditating for long periods of time.

You need to be in a quiet environment as well, nothing worse than having someone yell out your name and bother you in the middle of it, might as well start from the beginning if that happens and if you ignore it it'll be hard to stop it from completely throwing you off.
Tried this last night before bed. This sounds exactly like the buzzing noise I heard during an ayahuasca trip I had in Peru.
Sound is something almost absolutely similar to a didgeridoo right?: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didgeridoo

Heard the same sound during my experience with it except I made mines myself
laugh.gif

Quote:

smokin.gif

you should make a thread detailing your experience. Or PM me it.
happy.gif
You can make some yourself pretty easily dawg, recipe I followed when I still having experiences with it: http://psychonautwiki.org/index.php?title=Ayahuasca_Milkshake

Be warned, that Syrian Rue is the foulest thing I've ever had in my life and why I stopped. Will also have its own effect, kind of like colored lines moving in random directions in your FoV.

Last edited:
Nobody here heard of ASMR?

More a relaxation type deal. But, it pretty much does the same thing.

I personally go for the massage joints. There has been times i fell asleep on accident.

I just did this...

Probably a stupid question, but are there any ill effects to listening more than once? I don't know if my 3rd is open or not, but that felt peaceful. I kinda wanna keep listening....

Didnt see any crazy imagery, did see the color green a lot tho

Also, 15 minutes flew by

Last edited:
Intriguing. For you guys that aren't sure about it, you should really look into Reiki.

Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy." It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen energy flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. Which basically refers to our 7 chakras. One of which is the "Pineal gland, or third eye" you guys are trying to tap into. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, and mind and spirit,  creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. You can schedule four sessions over four days. And I hear you can also recommend house calls.

I am very fascinated with meditation, the 7 main chakras, and spiritual enlightenment and what not. I haven't been to any Reiki sessions yet, but I plan to eventually. I like to research before actually taking part in anything, you know. But it seems quite fascinating. This remedy is only speculative, and there is no scientific evidence that it exists; however, Astral projection, Lucid dreaming, etc. isn't proven neither, yet there are plenty of people whom insist that it is. So believe what you want. 

Last edited:
Honestly the power of the mind is just amazing.. i think to get too full meditation you have to have 100% confidence in it and i'm trying to get to that point. I'm at a point now where my life isn't exactly turbulent but i just need relaxation and change. I feel like i'm stuck in a cycle and my mind needs clearing to really let things off.

I have however tried just writing for a period of time and it's relaxing as hell.

Man at like 5 minutes in, i felt like my brain was pumping. My eyes started to roll back. Felt like i didnt get there all the way, ima hava to try this out again.

Anybodies eye lids kept wanting to open listening to this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom