I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

YAo Loony fam trust me I have tried to call Paypal on 3 seperate occasions !#!# i even called yesterday to see what was up cuz i mean in truth there is no point in gettin into it wit a dude if he really did pay me.... I was almost on some yo I already waited 4 weeks might as well see what they say....

They told me he did turn in an affidavid to paypal, but they dont know if he turned one in to the credit card company i think it takes something like 30 days or something for them to see whats up wit that.... I actually cussed the lady out cuz i told her that me and the buyer are now on bad terms so she needs to investigate whether or not he turned in a copy to the credit card company (cuz if not i may be screwed)..... she basically told me there is nothing she can do i gotta wait till the credit card company contacts them (which they havent) saying that they were wrong for the chargeback... Like i said before right now my paypal account is in the negative... I cant start a new account cuz my social and both my bank accounts are linked to that account.....

Not taking sides but he did turn it in to paypal. Remember when there is screw up it all takes time.

I know what you are going through right now. I sent money for some shoes to a known member on here too and its been a week and he hasnt returned emails nor pms. Im just waiting till tomorrow night if not contacted by him i will be filling with paypal.

his situation was different tho. he sent the shoes got the money and a chargeback was done, hence he lost his merchandise. now how do you fight a chargeback after you sent your stuff? you pretty much taking a L. to me face had this planned all along and prolly went half n half with his so called paypal buddy. pretty low budget if u ask me
laugh.gif

Nelly Bruh trust me im thinkin the same thing (trust me im far from a Face fan so i guess i can see thru the pretend Geico Stacks)....

Loony fam paypal said it like this.... IF face didnt turn in the Affidavid to his Credit card company as well I might have to take the L..... We can even callpaypal together and i will have one of them explain the situationl...... For the record paypal is horrible when handling business i am almost sure i will neverdo business with them again once this debt has been paid

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Can you not just get the affidavid from him notorized and then you know you will get your money. then you can sit back and wait for the money, since you know you will get it. It saves him from having to send you the $450 and you from chasing the money.

Twins bruh U def my dude cuz I have seen most of ur comments in this thread, but come on fam u and I both know this dude prolly aint gonna send me no kind of affidavid... When i tell yall i look at this dude as lower than dirt right now words really wouldnt explain it...... But real talk man madd dudes on here are Face groupies he had to Fax that affidavid if im not mistaken he should be able to post pics of at least that..... (FACE FANS THIS WOULD BE UR CHANCE TO CALL UR BF AND ask him to post them screenshots) I BET almost say 450 he cant....
roll.gif

I hear you bro, thats definatley messed up. so his argument is you have to wait for his chargeback to go through if he submitts the paperwork? And if allthat fly's its going to be 70 days? thats wack, these dudes think its funny but I feel you thats wack. good luck with that.

YAo Loony fam trust me I have tried to call Paypal on 3 seperate occasions !#!# i even called yesterday to see what was up cuz i mean in truth there is no point in gettin into it wit a dude if he really did pay me.... I was almost on some yo I already waited 4 weeks might as well see what they say....

They told me he did turn in an affidavid to paypal, but they dont know if he turned one in to the credit card company i think it takes something like 30 days or something for them to see whats up wit that.... I actually cussed the lady out cuz i told her that me and the buyer are now on bad terms so she needs to investigate whether or not he turned in a copy to the credit card company (cuz if not i may be screwed)..... she basically told me there is nothing she can do i gotta wait till the credit card company contacts them (which they havent) saying that they were wrong for the chargeback... Like i said before right now my paypal account is in the negative... I cant start a new account cuz my social and both my bank accounts are linked to that account.....

Not taking sides but he did turn it in to paypal. Remember when there is screw up it all takes time.

I know what you are going through right now. I sent money for some shoes to a known member on here too and its been a week and he hasnt returned emails nor pms. Im just waiting till tomorrow night if not contacted by him i will be filling with paypal.

his situation was different tho. he sent the shoes got the money and a chargeback was done, hence he lost his merchandise. now how do you fight a chargeback after you sent your stuff? you pretty much taking a L. to me face had this planned all along and prolly went half n half with his so called paypal buddy. pretty low budget if u ask me
laugh.gif

Nelly Bruh trust me im thinkin the same thing (trust me im far from a Face fan so i guess i can see thru the pretend Geico Stacks)....

Loony fam paypal said it like this.... IF face didnt turn in the Affidavid to his Credit card company as well I might have to take the L..... We can even call paypal together and i will have one of them explain the situationl...... For the record paypal is horrible when handling business i am almost sure i will never do business with them again once this debt has been paid
I understand where your coming from. I guess I still have patience and thinking positively cause my cause is only one week in. I know your junkhas been a month or so in. I would def be thinking like you are after a month.

I was never trying to go at you. Never said I didnt believe what you had stated.

Man twins bruh dudes will understand when they scammed by they favorite NTer.... Realk talk this whole thing is crazy cuz so many dudes is at me like IM in thewrong for getting scammed by Face? Dudes is like "the OP lying", "its cant be true", "no not bigdaddy Face, I thought he was a hustlerhe cant be 27 and broke"

Real talk Face Fans I have spoken to ur dude numerous times on the phone this dude cares less about e-rep than u think.... Its true he dont wanna be known as ascammer but who would.... Yall just beware when doing business with Ivory Collins!

laugh.gif

Loony fam paypal said it like this.... IF face didnt turn in the Affidavid to his Credit card company as well I might have to take the L..... We can even call paypal together and i will have one of them explain the situationl...... For the record paypal is horrible when handling business i am almost sure i will never do business with them again once this debt has been paid
I understand where your coming from. I guess I still have patience and thinking positively cause my cause is only one week in. I know your junk has been a month or so in. I would def be thinking like you are after a month.

I was never trying to go at you. Never said I didnt believe what you had stated.

Much respect then fam... I aint gon lie I've looked at a couple of ur responses like come on bro 450 and its been a month what part of the game is that....Imagine goin to a store or something taking the product home and then tellin them like i got u in a month bro.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Is it just me, or do some of these people fail to understand what a charge back is?
Please explain for the simpleminded bro????
Here's the actual definition, hoping they aren't illiterate:

A chargeback is the return of funds to a consumer, forcibly initiated by the consumer's issuing bank. Specifically, it is the reversal of a prior outbound transfer of funds from a consumer's bank account or line of credit.

Meaning, this guy does not have the shoes or the money. Face does.

Edit: I have absolutely no idea how people got "$900" or "Doing the OP a favor" from.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Meaning, this guy does not have the shoes or the money. Face does.

Edit: I have absolutely no idea how people got "$900" or "Doing the OP a favor" from.
laugh.gif
/ face Slurpage now for those that didnt understand that bro.... Thank u so much for clarification

All B.S. aside. Ericberry are you Face or something? Everytime you post its to slurp on dude. No sarcasm, what is your puropse.

At this point OP you need to get your mercandise back. PM me and we'll figure a plan to get that done.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

why would he repay....the OP basically overdraft his account because of the chargeback....when/if face (or paypal) put that 450 back in the account the OP cant spend it because its going to put his paypal back at $0.00 (its -450 now)....basic math
for going hard as you are(why?), you should have a better understanding than that. Paypal is going to give the guy the money, zeroing his account. But to offset paypals delay and drama, face is paying another 450 upfront, so when paypal re-ups the account, the seller will be +450, hence owing face.
Exactly .

I been trynna tell this dude this the entire time , but he still thinks he knows it all .

Face is paying $900 . $450 for the shoes , &nd $450 for OP so he won't complain .

But Face is doing OP a favor , but he's complaining .

He doesn't have to pay you anything my _ ... he helping you out because you're gonna have to pay him the $450 back anyway .

roll.gif
this is by far the dumbest person on this whole thread.

so basically Face is a 27 year old that has a really crappy financial situation where he has to rely on other people's accounts and whatnot. good thingi'm going to college so i never end up like him.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

so basically Face is a 27 year old that has a really crappy financial situation where he has to rely on other people's accounts and whatnot. good thing i'm going to college so i never end up like him.

being 27 and sharing a paypal with someone else
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

so basically Face is a 27 year old that has a really crappy financial situation where he has to rely on other people's accounts and whatnot. good thing i'm going to college so i never end up like him.

being 27 and sharing a paypal with someone else
roll.gif
roll.gif

U forgot to add that he supposedly had to borrow money from his sister in order to pay me for a pair of J's (then he aint even send the dough, i hope hissister gets her money back at least lol)

i can't believe dudes on here would defend a THIEF. its a damn shame. i guess some of your weren't raised right if you think what that ivory clown didis acceptable.

if your poor then you don't try and pretend like your not poor its that simple.

if you don't have the money for something then you don't buy it.

but wow im amazed at some of the dudes on here who have straight deep throated that loser.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

All B.S. aside. Ericberry are you Face or something? Everytime you post its to slurp on dude. No sarcasm, what is your puropse.

At this point OP you need to get your mercandise back. PM me and we'll figure a plan to get that done.
i been ignorin ya posts for the most part, but ima respond this time

my purpose in this thread was to be a catalyst for the confrontation & to make sure that yall would videotape the whole incident.
laugh.gif

but dont get it confused fam... you been comin at me sideways this whole thread... lets keep it civil in here...

P.S. The President>Jerious Norwood...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i can't believe dudes on here would defend a THIEF. its a damn shame. i guess some of your weren't raised right if you think what that ivory clown did is acceptable.

if your poor then you don't try and pretend like your not poor its that simple.

if you don't have the money for something then you don't buy it.

but wow im amazed at some of the dudes on here who have straight deep throated that loser.

bruh i guess thats what happens when u get in the 3000+ post count on NT must be nice.... I think imma drop outta college and really start posting on heretalking about how hard i hustle and how many girls im smashing. I might be poor but at least i will have e-props from dudes like ericberry

Back
Top Bottom