I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by nelly28

dude has the word berry in his name, no wonder he acts like a fruit.
Sorry, but you corny.
laugh.gif
damn... i hold myself to a much higher standard than that... if yall about to try to clown on me... please come with better material than thisdude...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Read your Number 2 . When OP directs the money to his bank account ... Face (nor the credit card company) can touch that money .

When the chargeback was issued by the Credit Card Company ... I think OP's Paypal balance was 0.00 .

So when the chargeback was issued ... it became $-441 .

How is that Face scamming ? I don't get it . That doesn't even make sense .

You got the money for the kicks .

This is a totally different situation .
Here's the thing though. The credit card company can most definitely touch that money through paypal. They may not be able to physically orelectronically remove it from his bank account, but the fact is while he may have received that money and spent it, he now owes paypal that money so he neveractually made that money. What do you want him to do? Incur a ding on his credit score and trust that Face filed the proper paperwork when he's proven tobe not trustowrthy especially when it was face who filed the chargeback and filed that mess in the first place? Also a CC will not file a chargeback withoutpermission because there is still paperwork to fill out. They just won't. How is that he used his friends paypal or CC without his friend being aware? Hisfriend not being aware just isn't an excuse. If anything that was faces responsibility to make him aware that he was using his account so that there wouldbe no issues.

You also keep saying that the chargeback was from the transaction with Israel. Thing is that the only way that is possible through human error on the companiespart and even then it is the CC holders fault for not clarifying what transaction you are refuting. Each transaction has a unique ID and name and the claimsare filed immediately. The money may not be refunded for up to 5 days, but the claim on that unique transaction is filed immediately. They don't just golooking for that amount to chargeback. Also it wouldn't have been tied to this guys account.The other thing is though that if it was indeed a chargebackfrom the transaction with Israel then Face was refunded twice for a single transaction seeing as how his friends CC company credited him back and Israelcredited him back so Face still kept money that wasn't his.

You're trying to give a voice to someone who just hasn't handle this in a honorable way. Face has done nothing but make the OP look good consideringhow patient the OP has been.

Originally Posted by West2East

Read your Number 2 . When OP directs the money to his bank account ... Face (nor the credit card company) can touch that money .

When the chargeback was issued by the Credit Card Company ... I think OP's Paypal balance was 0.00 .

Here's the thing though. The credit card company can most definitely touch that money through paypal. They may not be able to physically or electronically remove it from his bank account, but the fact is while he may have received that money and spent it, he now owes paypal that money so he never actually made that money. What do you want him to do? Incur a ding on his credit score and trust that Face filed the proper paperwork when he's proven to be not trustowrthy especially when it was face who filed the chargeback and filed that mess in the first place? Also a CC will not file a chargeback without permission because there is still paperwork to fill out. They just won't. How is that he used his friends paypal or CC without his friend being aware? His friend not being aware just isn't an excuse. If anything that was faces responsibility to make him aware that he was using his account so that there would be no issues.

You also keep saying that the chargeback was from the transaction with Israel. Thing is that the only way that is possible through human error on the companies part and even then it is the CC holders fault for not clarifying what transaction you are refuting. Each transaction has a unique ID and name and the claims are filed immediately. The money may not be refunded for up to 5 days, but the claim on that unique transaction is filed immediately. They don't just go looking for that amount to chargeback. Also it wouldn't have been tied to this guys account.The other thing is though that if it was indeed a chargeback from the transaction with Israel then Face was refunded twice for a single transaction seeing as how his friends CC company credited him back and Israel credited him back so Face still kept money that wasn't his.

You're trying to give a voice to someone who just hasn't handle this in a honorable way. Face has done nothing but make the OP look good considering how patient the OP has been.
c17269e37afefd220f2edefa3ef91322ae647b83.gif

hell of a explanation

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Here's the thing though. The credit card company can most definitely touch that money through paypal. They may not be able to physically or electronically remove it from his bank account, but the fact is while he may have received that money and spent it, he now owes paypal that money so he never actually made that money. What do you want him to do? Incur a ding on his credit score and trust that Face filed the proper paperwork when he's proven to be not trustowrthy especially when it was face who filed the chargeback and filed that mess in the first place? Also a CC will not file a chargeback without permission because there is still paperwork to fill out. They just won't. How is that he used his friends paypal or CC without his friend being aware? His friend not being aware just isn't an excuse. If anything that was faces responsibility to make him aware that he was using his account so that there would be no issues.

You also keep saying that the chargeback was from the transaction with Israel. Thing is that the only way that is possible through human error on the companies part and even then it is the CC holders fault for not clarifying what transaction you are refuting. Each transaction has a unique ID and name and the claims are filed immediately. The money may not be refunded for up to 5 days, but the claim on that unique transaction is filed immediately. They don't just go looking for that amount to chargeback. Also it wouldn't have been tied to this guys account.The other thing is though that if it was indeed a chargeback from the transaction with Israel then Face was refunded twice for a single transaction seeing as how his friends CC company credited him back and Israel credited him back so Face still kept money that wasn't his.

You're trying to give a voice to someone who just hasn't handle this in a honorable way. Face has done nothing but make the OP look good considering how patient the OP has been.
c17269e37afefd220f2edefa3ef91322ae647b83.gif

hell of a explanation
In case people missed it, I'll quote it again for the attention is should get.

Ok so now I finally get it.
Either
1)Face is a scammer
2)Or Face doesn't understand anything about money. If he gave his friend $450 and the chargeback occured then his friend doesn't have any charge on hisaccount. So Face can use the 450 he gave his friend to give to dude and this is solved.

But from what it looks like Face is gonna keep the money because OP is lame. I don't advocate violence because if I took a L online I probably wouldn'tgo to no ones house. But OP barked real loud about bustin heads on his bday weekend and when it came +*@+$ sounded like he was hosting a church social"SEND A HUNDRED PIZZAS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
" So I should feel sorry for him but after talking big and not backing it upI dont give a damn no more. You and Face get a huge L.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Either
1)Face is a scammer
2)Or Face doesn't understand anything about money. If he gave his friend $450 and the chargeback occured then his friend doesn't have any charge on his account. So Face can use the 450 he gave his friend to give to dude and this is solved.

But from what it looks like Face is gonna keep the money because OP is lame. I don't advocate violence because if I took a L online I probably wouldn't go to no ones house. But OP barked real loud about bustin heads on his bday weekend and when it came +*@+$ sounded like he was hosting a church social "SEND A HUNDRED PIZZAS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
" So I should feel sorry for him but after talking big and not backing it up I dont give a damn no more. You and Face get a huge L.

he should have did it legally and get ivory summonsed out to wherever he lives.

it would be real tough to just take and accept a $450 L

sux for OP, even if face comes back and pays dude, he will never live this down. nt bros we gotta stick together haha

I left this god forsaken thread at page 19 with Face admitting he was playing OP and stating that we was going to have his money by the end of the week. We arenow at page 34 WHY THE HECK IS THIS NOT RESOLVED!

PS. FACE GO GET A REAL JOB AND STOP TRYING TO "FLIP" SNEAKERS!

the lack of comprehension in this thread is hilarious.

My heart goes out to those of you who needed THIS much of a breakdown to GET it....34 pgs tho?

Some of yall where defending Ivory/Face even when people were shoving the proof and explanation right on your screens.

on another note...the screenshots he posted were not from the resoultion center per se...just FAQ sections on paypal.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by Proshares

And what happens if the money doesn't come Friday?

he was suppose to get his money back like a month ago and he's still postponing, face it man you ain't gettin' your money back. I tried fighting for ya in this thread but you seem pretty lax of the idea of getting took.
laugh.gif
Why you still trustin' people?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

why would he repay....the OP basically overdraft his account because of the chargeback....when/if face (or paypal) put that 450 back in the account the OP cant spend it because its going to put his paypal back at $0.00 (its -450 now)....basic math
for going hard as you are(why?), you should have a better understanding than that. Paypal is going to give the guy the money, zeroing his account. But to offset paypals delay and drama, face is paying another 450 upfront, so when paypal re-ups the account, the seller will be +450, hence owing face.
Exactly .

I been trynna tell this dude this the entire time , but he still thinks he knows it all .

Face is paying $900 . $450 for the shoes , &nd $450 for OP so he won't complain .

But Face is doing OP a favor , but he's complaining .

He doesn't have to pay you anything my _ ... he helping you out because you're gonna have to pay him the $450 back anyway .

roll.gif
this is by far the dumbest person on this whole thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Either
1)Face is a scammer
2)Or Face doesn't understand anything about money. If he gave his friend $450 and the chargeback occured then his friend doesn't have any charge on his account. So Face can use the 450 he gave his friend to give to dude and this is solved.

But from what it looks like Face is gonna keep the money because OP is lame. I don't advocate violence because if I took a L online I probably wouldn't go to no ones house. But OP barked real loud about bustin heads on his bday weekend and when it came +*@+$ sounded like he was hosting a church social "SEND A HUNDRED PIZZAS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
"
So I should feel sorry for him but after talking big and not backing it up I dont give a damn no more. You and Face get a huge L.

i'm sorry, but this had me
roll.gif
. hopefully everyone finally understandsthe situation, and this transaction gets resolved in the near future...unfortunately it doesn't look likely with the way things have gone so far.

-waystinthyme

/ thread

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

why would he repay....the OP basically overdraft his account because of the chargeback....when/if face (or paypal) put that 450 back in the account the OP cant spend it because its going to put his paypal back at $0.00 (its -450 now)....basic math
for going hard as you are(why?), you should have a better understanding than that. Paypal is going to give the guy the money, zeroing his account. But to offset paypals delay and drama, face is paying another 450 upfront, so when paypal re-ups the account, the seller will be +450, hence owing face.
Exactly .

I been trynna tell this dude this the entire time , but he still thinks he knows it all .

Face is paying $900 . $450 for the shoes , &nd $450 for OP so he won't complain .

But Face is doing OP a favor , but he's complaining .

He doesn't have to pay you anything my _ ... he helping you out because you're gonna have to pay him the $450 back anyway .

roll.gif
this is by far the dumbest person on this whole thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif