I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

smh.gif
.... i got shoes off of someone off NT once ... they lied, shoes was beat ... i won't call out no names ... was able to sell em on ebay and called it aday ... i learned my lesson ... if it ain't copped at the store ... i ain't coppin

smh.gif
@ this thread ...

laugh.gif
@ all the jokes, pics, etc.

Here's the thing though. The credit card company can most definitely touch that money through paypal. They may not be able to physically or electronically remove it from his bank account, but the fact is while he may have received that money and spent it, he now owes paypal that money so he never actually made that money. What do you want him to do? Incur a ding on his credit score and trust that Face filed the proper paperwork when he's proven to be not trustowrthy especially when it was face who filed the chargeback and filed that mess in the first place? Also a CC will not file a chargeback without permission because there is still paperwork to fill out. They just won't. How is that he used his friends paypal or CC without his friend being aware? His friend not being aware just isn't an excuse. If anything that was faces responsibility to make him aware that he was using his account so that there would be no issues.

You also keep saying that the chargeback was from the transaction with Israel. Thing is that the only way that is possible through human error on the companies part and even then it is the CC holders fault for not clarifying what transaction you are refuting. Each transaction has a unique ID and name and the claims are filed immediately. The money may not be refunded for up to 5 days, but the claim on that unique transaction is filed immediately. They don't just go looking for that amount to chargeback. Also it wouldn't have been tied to this guys account.The other thing is though that if it was indeed a chargeback from the transaction with Israel then Face was refunded twice for a single transaction seeing as how his friends CC company credited him back and Israel credited him back so Face still kept money that wasn't his.

You're trying to give a voice to someone who just hasn't handle this in a honorable way. Face has done nothing but make the OP look good considering how patient the OP has been.

It couldnt have been a chargeback twice from my transaction, why? because I dont owe paypal money and two it wasnt take outta my bank account. I credited Facehis money once and ONLY once.

anymore thoughts/questions having to do with MY transaction or if it might involve another NTer and I can help ill gladly help.

I hope this deal gets cleaned up asap, its been awhile now.

wow nt got soft. ima try and build up my e rep and then pull a scam and have everyone turn on the dude i got scammed. what happen to the old NT

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Here's the thing though. The credit card company can most definitely touch that money through paypal. They may not be able to physically or electronically remove it from his bank account, but the fact is while he may have received that money and spent it, he now owes paypal that money so he never actually made that money. What do you want him to do? Incur a ding on his credit score and trust that Face filed the proper paperwork when he's proven to be not trustowrthy especially when it was face who filed the chargeback and filed that mess in the first place? Also a CC will not file a chargeback without permission because there is still paperwork to fill out. They just won't. How is that he used his friends paypal or CC without his friend being aware? His friend not being aware just isn't an excuse. If anything that was faces responsibility to make him aware that he was using his account so that there would be no issues.

You also keep saying that the chargeback was from the transaction with Israel. Thing is that the only way that is possible through human error on the companies part and even then it is the CC holders fault for not clarifying what transaction you are refuting. Each transaction has a unique ID and name and the claims are filed immediately. The money may not be refunded for up to 5 days, but the claim on that unique transaction is filed immediately. They don't just go looking for that amount to chargeback. Also it wouldn't have been tied to this guys account.The other thing is though that if it was indeed a chargeback from the transaction with Israel then Face was refunded twice for a single transaction seeing as how his friends CC company credited him back and Israel credited him back so Face still kept money that wasn't his.

You're trying to give a voice to someone who just hasn't handle this in a honorable way. Face has done nothing but make the OP look good considering how patient the OP has been.

It couldnt have been a chargeback twice from my transaction, why? because I dont owe paypal money and two it wasnt take outta my bank account. I credited Face his money once and ONLY once.

anymore thoughts/questions having to do with MY transaction or if it might involve another NTer and I can help ill gladly help.

I hope this deal gets cleaned up asap, its been awhile now.

wonder what the Face riders gotta say?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ok so now I finally get it.
Either
1)Face is a scammer
2)Or Face doesn't understand anything about money. If he gave his friend $450 and the chargeback occured then his friend doesn't have any charge on his account. So Face can use the 450 he gave his friend to give to dude and this is solved.

But from what it looks like Face is gonna keep the money because OP is lame. I don't advocate violence because if I took a L online I probably wouldn't go to no ones house. But OP barked real loud about bustin heads on his bday weekend and when it came $+$%! sounded like he was hosting a church social "SEND A HUNDRED PIZZAS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
" So I should feel sorry for him but after talking big and not backing it up I dont give a damn no more. You and Face get a huge L.

QFT

you aint never getting that money back. it was a wrap once the mods banned him.

having a free 11/12 cdp + an extra $450 > having a niketalk account

ivorys probably reading this and laughing as we speak.

if you ever wanna get your money back you and not no one else on here needs to make that trip to atl and pay ivory a visit, go with a few of your boys ifneeded but you need to handle this one on your own otherwise your going to have the feeling that you got got for your cdp plus money lingering in your head.

Back
Top Bottom