I find it rediculous and absurd that Leonardo DiCaprio has never won an Oscar....

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Who cares, everybody knows that he's a great actor.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

still kind of ridiculous that he hasnt even got 1...

I mean, I guess..

It's not like he has to win an Oscar to solidify his greatness, though.

At least IMO.

Truth. He doesn't need an award to prove greatness. Box office numbers alone have proven that. He's been involved in several big movies already. Titanic and Inception...

Just curious, what role/s has he done that you think he should have got one ? Not saying he shouldnt have one, just wondering what sticks out to you as a snub.

Just curious, what role/s has he done that you think he should have got one ? Not saying he shouldnt have one, just wondering what sticks out to you as a snub.

Originally Posted by Fecta23

The Aviator.

Too bad the Academy decided to give the Award for Best Actor to Jamie Foxx that year...

Originally Posted by Fecta23

The Aviator.

Too bad the Academy decided to give the Award for Best Actor to Jamie Foxx that year...

205xvgn.jpg

^hahaha justhotkicks...hilarious pic...did u just make that??

Aviator, Titanic, and Gangs of New York, just off the dome of my dome

^hahaha justhotkicks...hilarious pic...did u just make that??

Aviator, Titanic, and Gangs of New York, just off the dome of my dome

He should have won for The Aviator, but I hope he doesn't win for Inception. His performance was really nothing special, I think any decent actor could have filled the role.

He should have won for The Aviator, but I hope he doesn't win for Inception. His performance was really nothing special, I think any decent actor could have filled the role.

2006 he should of won, cleanly!

Forest Whitaker - The Last King of Scotland
Leonardo DiCaprio - Blood Diamond
Peter O'Toole - Venus
Ryan Gosling - Half Nelson
Will Smith - The Pursuit of Happyness

Only Ryan Gosling came close to his performance in Half Nelson, but Leo was badass in Blood Diamond.

2006 he should of won, cleanly!

Forest Whitaker - The Last King of Scotland
Leonardo DiCaprio - Blood Diamond
Peter O'Toole - Venus
Ryan Gosling - Half Nelson
Will Smith - The Pursuit of Happyness

Only Ryan Gosling came close to his performance in Half Nelson, but Leo was badass in Blood Diamond.

Back
Top Bottom