I find it rediculous and absurd that Leonardo DiCaprio has never won an Oscar....

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by hymen man

2006 he should of won, cleanly!

Forest Whitaker - The Last King of Scotland
Leonardo DiCaprio - Blood Diamond
Peter O'Toole - Venus
Ryan Gosling - Half Nelson
Will Smith - The Pursuit of Happyness

Only Ryan Gosling came close to his performance in Half Nelson, but Leo was badass in Blood Diamond.
Did you even watch the Last King of Scotland? Whitaker OWNED the role of Idi Amin.
Co-sign, it statements made like Hymen man's that proves most nters don't know jack %+%+ about acting. Whitaker's performance was miles ahead of all nominated that year.

Peter O'Toole - Venus

Only Ryan Gosling came close to his performance in Half Nelson, but Leo was badass in Blood Diamond.
Did you even watch the Last King of Scotland? Whitaker OWNED the role of Idi Amin.
Co-sign, it statements made like Hymen man's that proves most nters don't know jack %+%+ about acting. Whitaker's performance was miles ahead of all nominated that year.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Peter O'Toole - Venus

this... dude played the hell out of that role. 
I think Whitaker or Smith deserved it more that year. You can also add Don Cheadle to the list of never winning.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Peter O'Toole - Venus

this... dude played the hell out of that role. 
I think Whitaker or Smith deserved it more that year. You can also add Don Cheadle to the list of never winning.

The Academy typically rewards actors with a rich history of acting success. Leo will have his day, but I'd bet that it won't be until he hits his 40's.

The Academy typically rewards actors with a rich history of acting success. Leo will have his day, but I'd bet that it won't be until he hits his 40's.

hes good...at what he does...

last recent roles he plays, a officer/detecitive/agent who's getting paranoid/scared of what he's up against...(departed, shutter island, inception)

hes good...at what he does...

last recent roles he plays, a officer/detecitive/agent who's getting paranoid/scared of what he's up against...(departed, shutter island, inception)

Whitaker WAS Idi Amin, he completely deserved it. Same with Jamie and Ray, he wasn't losing that year.

Not to say Leo isn't great or couldn't have won, but its not that far fetched, but he just faced tough competition.

He'll have his chances, he's got a long career.

Whitaker WAS Idi Amin, he completely deserved it. Same with Jamie and Ray, he wasn't losing that year.

Not to say Leo isn't great or couldn't have won, but its not that far fetched, but he just faced tough competition.

He'll have his chances, he's got a long career.

He dates victoria secret models and nothing else. He doesn't need an oscar. He was awesome in blood diamond and body of lies though. He will eventually win one.

He dates victoria secret models and nothing else. He doesn't need an oscar. He was awesome in blood diamond and body of lies though. He will eventually win one.

his scenes when he held his dead kids in his hands in the movie shutter island gave me chills. that alone should require some recognition

his scenes when he held his dead kids in his hands in the movie shutter island gave me chills. that alone should require some recognition

Back
Top Bottom