I find it rediculous and absurd that Leonardo DiCaprio has never won an Oscar....

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Dude is a good actor, but he isn't as GREAT as everyone on NT makes him out to be. He's not the best actor, he just plays starring roles in great movies.

A great movie usually involves good acting. 
grin.gif

Dude is a good actor, but he isn't as GREAT as everyone on NT makes him out to be. He's not the best actor, he just plays starring roles in great movies.
No, he is, although it's not that ridiculous that he hasn't won an Oscar yet. Aviator is probably the only one he really should have won. He's going to get one in the next 5 years with the Frank Sinatra and Teddy Roosevelt biopics.

No, he is, although it's not that ridiculous that he hasn't won an Oscar yet. Aviator is probably the only one he really should have won. He's going to get one in the next 5 years with the Frank Sinatra and Teddy Roosevelt biopics.

Originally Posted by hymen man

grin.gif
Well yeah I'm not denying he's a good actor, but in the movies that Leo has acted in I'm less impressed by his acting and more impressed by the movie's storyline. Like any good actor could've played his role and the movie still would've been just as great. 

grin.gif
Well yeah I'm not denying he's a good actor, but in the movies that Leo has acted in I'm less impressed by his acting and more impressed by the movie's storyline. Like any good actor could've played his role and the movie still would've been just as great. 

grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ JHK's PS'd who are they btw?
But with regarding to the Quoted statements, I have to agree with them. I even thought Inception became just as overrated as Avatar (not the airbender). His acting didn't "move me" like it did for everyone on NT and such.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
But with regarding to the Quoted statements, I have to agree with them. I even thought Inception became just as overrated as Avatar (not the airbender). His acting didn't "move me" like it did for everyone on NT and such.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

grin.gif

laugh.gif

That would be the Three-Six Mafia, who won an Oscar in 2006 for best song "It's Hard out Here for a Pimp" from the Hustle & Flow soundtrack.

Three-Six Mafia: 1
Leonardo Di Caprio: 0

leonardo%20dicaprio.jpg

Whatever though...Leonardo Di Caprio is my favorite actor of all time and not winning an Oscar doesn't detract from him one bit. We have to sit through that four-hour crap, watching award presentations for categories that 99% of the public doesn't care about.

Also, Di Caprio is a CERTIFIED SNEAKERHEAD. A friend of mine who publishes some well know sneaker/fashion blogs was hanging out with Q-Tip (his close friend) and Leonardo (close friend of Q-Tip's) and the topic of sneakers came up. Di Caprio mentioned he'd been looking for Bred Jordan IVs for the longest time because they were his favorite shoes growing up. My friend said he could get them for him and gave him his card...a month later, Leo's people contacted him and my friend got him the IVs. Call ducktales all you want but this is legit, and Leo's ALWAYS in Nikes.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

grin.gif

laugh.gif

That would be the Three-Six Mafia, who won an Oscar in 2006 for best song "It's Hard out Here for a Pimp" from the Hustle & Flow soundtrack.

Three-Six Mafia: 1
Leonardo Di Caprio: 0

leonardo%20dicaprio.jpg

Whatever though...Leonardo Di Caprio is my favorite actor of all time and not winning an Oscar doesn't detract from him one bit. We have to sit through that four-hour crap, watching award presentations for categories that 99% of the public doesn't care about.

Also, Di Caprio is a CERTIFIED SNEAKERHEAD. A friend of mine who publishes some well know sneaker/fashion blogs was hanging out with Q-Tip (his close friend) and Leonardo (close friend of Q-Tip's) and the topic of sneakers came up. Di Caprio mentioned he'd been looking for Bred Jordan IVs for the longest time because they were his favorite shoes growing up. My friend said he could get them for him and gave him his card...a month later, Leo's people contacted him and my friend got him the IVs. Call ducktales all you want but this is legit, and Leo's ALWAYS in Nikes.

Back
Top Bottom