I don't condone hitting women, but THIS...

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

she would have got body slammed as soon as the first kick connected
suprised this hasnt been posted
"HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!"
laugh.gif
I wouldn't hesitate to "HOW CAN SHE SLAP" when kicks are landing.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I would have slapped her when THOUGHT of hitting me...
This fine example proves the need for a woman to be dominated in every sense of the way. Her thought and actions need to be controlled by a man that will put her in her place once she strays from the rules said by the same man. See a woman needs to feel like a woman in order to keep this man/woman thing going through the galaxies and our universe. When a woman feels that she can do as she pleases she will do just that. If a man is not there to dominate her mentally and sexually she will take it upon herself to play the role of the dominant partner and shortly leave the inferior male for a more aggressive and controlling man that will make her feel those emotions only brought to her by a dominant male that is in touch with his inner manhood.

NT please slap some sense into your partner if he or she does not understand the rules.

My PM box is open to all those seeking advice 

...Says "Mr. Brown".Lmao!

I don't know why so many men feel like they do not have a right to defend themselves from a woman. It is not against any law to hit a woman in self-defense. Sure police officers carrying the same biases that exist in the general public so you could be arrested. However, witnesses should be able to report what actually happened and not only did you get to defend yourself... you can still press charges.

What's honorable/respectable/prop-worthy about getting your #%+ kicked in public, again? By not trashing her in self-defense, he denied her the equal rights she deserves as a modern woman...like the equal right to get your dumb #%+ kicked for forgetting your place.

Originally Posted by voodoo

I don't know why so many men feel like they do not have a right to defend themselves from a woman. It is not against any law to hit a woman in self-defense. Sure police officers carrying the same biases that exist in the general public so you could be arrested. However, witnesses should be able to report what actually happened and not only did you get to defend yourself... you can still press charges.
For real.  
It's unrealistic to expect anyone not to defend themselves while being attacked.
Being a "Man" =/= letting some woman who is not in her right mind beat you.  If she had a weapon, or was bigger in frame, homeboy would have been in some serious trouble.

This kind of double standard has cost many people. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And people just watched.................

Most troubling part to me, happens all the time with these $#@%%, someone could be getting killed right in front of people and people will whip out their cell phones to film before even having an inclination of helping the person in trouble. 
Humans ain't !*%@

That %&*(# cray. He is the most composed dude ever. I would not take a beating like that from a man or a woman.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by RetroSan

terrible 
laugh.gif
Anyone got a longer clip of that? What was the story - that looks a pretty clear case of assault to me.
he stole snooki's drink, snooki got mad & confronted him. snooki got laid out.

and he was like a lifetime Long Island P.E. instructor or something.
roll.gif

She probally won't be doing time, would be diff if it was the other way around. Woman wanting to be equal, get equal punishments and equal beatings then0]

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

There are reasons why people don't step in.
1. That person could turn on you, and then you're fighting them. What if they have a crew with them?

2. (This is what I go by daily) You never know who has what, and what they'll do with it. These days, a fist fight can turn into a shootout or stabbing in seconds.

That's not what he meant. He was talking about how people only watched because it was a woman hitting a man.

Whenever a man hits a woman, they are immediately held back and the fight is broken up. No one lets a man unload on a woman. But this and other WSHH videos show a woman hitting a man and people just film.
This

The world doesnt care for men.

I personally wouldnt be able to seat, I would have at least went to her in front of her and try to calm her down by talking to her, no one even got up.
Why the hell would you step in to help fight for a man who isn't even defending himself and letting it happen?
roll.gif
@ the chick filming telling dude to get out of her way

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I give props to dude for doin absolutely nothin....
   naw, she would've caught da swizz beatz....luckily da cop did da dude a favor...but we all know they'll be right with

eachother tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

That's not what he meant. He was talking about how people only watched because it was a woman hitting a man.

Whenever a man hits a woman, they are immediately held back and the fight is broken up. No one lets a man unload on a woman. But this and other WSHH videos show a woman hitting a man and people just film.
This

I personally wouldnt be able to seat, I would have at least went to her in front of her and try to calm her down by talking to her, no one even got up.
Why the hell would you step in to help fight for a man who isn't even defending himself and letting it happen?
roll.gif

so u would rather stick up for someone who doesnt need your help over someone who does?

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

This

roll.gif

so u would rather stick up for someone who doesnt need your help over someone who does?

The only party that you can hold responsible for not responding in this situation is his balls. If you're going to sit there and watch somebody you know you can handle just totally 808 you, why shouldn't I?

Back
Top Bottom