I don't condone hitting women, but THIS...

How do people just say they don't condone hitting women? I don't condone hitting women like I don't condone hitting another kid I don't know.

But if that kid starts punching me, grabbing me and spitting in my face, then kicking me in the head, I don't care, I'll punch him right back. I won't hit someone for no reason, and I'm not going to go around picking a fight. But I don't see why anyone should get a free pass from getting a fist to the face if they get into your face like that.

Where the hell was this at? I thought it was finna be Holland at first.

There's this other video on WSHH where this big girl pins a guy down for 8 minutes. He finally gets up and starts swinging..... and then she pinned him down again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And people just watched.................
There are reasons why people don't step in.
1. That person could turn on you, and then you're fighting them. What if they have a crew with them?

2. (This is what I go by daily) You never know who has what, and what they'll do with it. These days, a fist fight can turn into a shootout or stabbing in seconds. 

But the sad thing is, people watched her whoop him. The second he would have hit her, I am sure someone would have stepped up to the plate. Unfair, so unfair.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

1. That person could turn on you, and then you're fighting them. What if they have a crew with them?

2. (This is what I go by daily) You never know who has what, and what they'll do with it. These days, a fist fight can turn into a shootout or stabbing in seconds.

That's not what he meant. He was talking about how people only watched because it was a woman hitting a man.

Whenever a man hits a woman, they are immediately held back and the fight is broken up. No one lets a man unload on a woman. But this and other WSHH videos show a woman hitting a man and people just film.

C'Mon. He could easily defend himself by putting her in a chokehold. No one else is going to get involved when he can handle it himself. He decided to take the beating. What do you expect when a women is hitting a man? No one is gonna jump in. Especially when she is spitting. Now.. a guy hitting a female. Male would easily dominate the female and she would be helpless.. so thats when others would step in.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

That's not what he meant. He was talking about how people only watched because it was a woman hitting a man.

Whenever a man hits a woman, they are immediately held back and the fight is broken up. No one lets a man unload on a woman. But this and other WSHH videos show a woman hitting a man and people just film.
This

The world doesnt care for men.

I personally wouldnt be able to seat, I would have at least went to her in front of her and try to calm her down by talking to her, no one even got up.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

C'Mon. He could easily defend himself by putting her in a chokehold. No one else is going to get involved when he can handle it himself. He decided to take the beating. What do you expect when a women is hitting a man? No one is gonna jump in. Especially when she is spitting. Now.. a guy hitting a female. Male would easily dominate the female and she would be helpless.. so thats when others would step in.
My point is that he is still helpless because he is in a lose lose situation.

A. Can't hit her back because she is woman and he is man.
B. He is getting whooped by a female.

So in essence, he can't do much. Even holding her, she is still going to fight. She obviously drank Hulk Juice before stepping out of the house so holding her wouldn't do anything. Unless he walked away, well ran, that wasn't going to stop. People could have simple held her bac and diffused it, I am not saying that should have hit her.

In a sense he was helpless, if he hit her back he goes to jail, if he takes her hits he gets hurt.
In this situation he could have walked out the train so he is foolish, but like a battered women he thinks he deserves that cause he cheated.

And this is why I'll break a +$#+! face. You give them a inch and they take a mile every time
30t6p3b.gif

That's no excuse though. If the man does decide to handle it himself, the women will get destroyed and the man will be thrown in jail before you could say "double standard".

How come people can break up the fight when it's uneven? Maybe if a man started hitting a woman, sure, break that up. But if a woman hits a man, she gets a pass out because she's helpless compared to him?

Using that logic, can I go to my gym and start fighting all the jacked dudes? As soon as they hit me, I'll scream "I'm helpless!!!" and expect people to help me? I mean, they're going to beat me up right? I can't hurt them, but they could crush me. And keep in mind, I'm hitting them.

No one should be hitting each other, but when they do, they should be treated like equal combatants (especially if the weaker one hits the stronger one).

My point is that he is still helpless because he is in a lose lose situation.

A. Can't hit her back because she is woman and he is man.
B. He is getting whooped by a female.

So in essence, he can't do much. Even holding her, she is still going to fight. She obviously drank Hulk Juice before stepping out of the house so holding her wouldn't do anything. Unless he walked away, well ran, that wasn't going to stop. People could have simple held her bac and diffused it, I am not saying that should have hit her.
What do you expect people to do when a female is out here spitting? No one wants the chick to start hitting them too. of Course he is in a lose - lose situation, but so is anyone else who steps in. Especially a male. 

I would HOPE someone simply grabs her and tries to calm her down. Nothing further. I know nobody wants that girl to hit them either but just watching another human being getting punished like that would eat at my conscious. That is just me personally, maybe I care too much about the next man.

Some girl this morning had a post like.... when Dudes act like b#@$%* you gotta treat em like b#@$%* .... I just wanted to write.... when chicks act like dudes you gotta treat em like dudes.

Originally Posted by INS

Some girl this morning had a post like.... when Dudes act like b#@$%* you gotta treat em like b#@$%* .... I just wanted to write.... when chicks act like dudes you gotta treat em like dudes.
so what stopped you?

Originally Posted by scshift

That's no excuse though. If the man does decide to handle it himself, the women will get destroyed and the man will be thrown in jail before you could say "double standard".

How come people can break up the fight when it's uneven? Maybe if a man started hitting a woman, sure, break that up. But if a woman hits a man, she gets a pass out because she's helpless compared to him?

Using that logic, can I go to my gym and start fighting all the jacked dudes? As soon as they hit me, I'll scream "I'm helpless!!!" and expect people to help me? I mean, they're going to beat me up right? I can't hurt them, but they could crush me. And keep in mind, I'm hitting them.

No one should be hitting each other, but when they do, they should be treated like equal combatants (especially if the weaker one hits the stronger one).
I swear you have the dumbest logics. Well Scshift what do you expect the people on the train to do in order to help him?
His girl got arrested. No one said a woman gets a pass for hitting a man. Its not right either way. 

The Guy can easily do what any other person who is willing to help can do. If a female is getting beat by a male, she can NOT do what other people who are willing to help can do. Therefore the guy deserves no help. He had a choice to either defend himself by holding her down, beating her up, or take the beating. He decided to take the beating.

Man +@$@. Dudes at the gym will put your little scrawny %+$ to sleep quick. You come trying to attack anyone in the street randomly you will get the fight you asked for.

I would HOPE someone simply grabs her and tries to calm her down. Nothing further. I know nobody wants that girl to hit them either but just watching another human being getting punished like that would eat at my conscious. That is just me personally, maybe I care too much about the next man.

He can simply grab her and calm her down himself. He doesnt need anyone to help him out. 

Dudes are acting like the guy was crying and begging for help. If he was asking for help than I will probably wonder why no one helped.

I swear you have the dumbest logics. Well Scshift what do you expect the people on the train to do in order to help him?
His girl got arrested. No one said a woman gets a pass for hitting a man. Its not right either way. 

The Guy can easily do what any other person who is willing to help can do. If a female is getting beat by a male, she can NOT do what other people who are willing to help can do. Therefore the guy deserves no help. He had a choice to either defend himself by holding her down, beating her up, or take the beating. He decided to take the beating.

Man +@$@. Dudes at the gym will put your little scrawny %+$ to sleep quick. You come trying to attack anyone in the street randomly you will get the fight you asked for.

I'm not talking about whether the guy should get help because of what he can do, I'm talking about how the instigator of the fight can rely on help in the event they get their %%$ kicked. How can you make moves on someone and start hitting them around and expect assistance IF you get dropped?

I know a man can overpower a woman. I know men are stronger physically. And I agree with you, the female should get help if she's getting attacked by a male.

But I'm talking about if a female hits a male first. She started the entire problem and turned it physical. Do you still think she should get help?

Edit: Your last line is exactly what I'm talking about. I'd get dropped fast. Should I expect any help? I CAN'T do what people who are willing to help me can do (put up an even fight). But I still started the mess.

Dudes are acting like the guy was crying and begging for help. If he was asking for help than I will probably wonder why no one helped.
Someone has to verbally ask for help to need help though? He clearly needed help and had no idea what to do Rondo. I don't see how he wasn't in a helpless situation.

Back
Top Bottom