I don't condone hitting women, but THIS...

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I would have slapped her when THOUGHT of hitting me...
This fine example proves the need for a woman to be dominated in every sense of the way. Her thought and actions need to be controlled by a man that will put her in her place once she strays from the rules said by the same man. See a woman needs to feel like a woman in order to keep this man/woman thing going through the galaxies and our universe. When a woman feels that she can do as she pleases she will do just that. If a man is not there to dominate her mentally and sexually she will take it upon herself to play the role of the dominant partner and shortly leave the inferior male for a more aggressive and controlling man that will make her feel those emotions only brought to her by a dominant male that is in touch with his inner manhood.

NT please slap some sense into your partner if he or she does not understand the rules.

My PM box is open to all those seeking advice 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i dont know if there has been an update recently but: How's the Saturn?

I put about 20 pics of it up a few months ago...i'm sure it's in here somewhere if you go back far enough
roll.gif

The smartest thing he did was NOT touch her at all.

All of you saying he should have snapped, don't know WHAT you're talking about.

Think about it, someone is recording the whole event, what would happen if they decided edit the video and only show the part with him beating that woman down? Who you think the judge will believe?

Best thing to do is to suck up your pride and WALK AWAY.

Funniest part was when the lady in the background said "Don't hit here" then a minute and a half later said "He should've been slapped the !#!% out of here" lmao.

But seriously, I guess he did the right thing. But I'm not sure if I could've sat through all of that.

Back
Top Bottom