I don't condone hitting women, but THIS...

Damn broad, If I was dude I couldn't have kept my cool like that.

laugh.gif
@ the Saturn.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I swear you have the dumbest logics. Well Scshift what do you expect the people on the train to do in order to help him?
His girl got arrested. No one said a woman gets a pass for hitting a man. Its not right either way. 

The Guy can easily do what any other person who is willing to help can do. If a female is getting beat by a male, she can NOT do what other people who are willing to help can do. Therefore the guy deserves no help. He had a choice to either defend himself by holding her down, beating her up, or take the beating. He decided to take the beating.

Man +@$@. Dudes at the gym will put your little scrawny %+$ to sleep quick. You come trying to attack anyone in the street randomly you will get the fight you asked for.

I'm not talking about whether the guy should get help because of what he can do, I'm talking about how the instigator of the fight can rely on help in the event they get their %%$ kicked. How can you make moves on someone and start hitting them around and expect assistance IF you get dropped?

I know a man can overpower a woman. I know men are stronger physically. And I agree with you, the female should get help if she's getting attacked by a male.

But I'm talking about if a female hits a male first. She started the entire problem and turned it physical. Do you still think she should get help?

Edit: Your last line is exactly what I'm talking about. I'd get dropped fast. Should I expect any help? I CAN'T do what people who are willing to help me can do (put up an even fight). But I still started the mess.

c'mon man. stop.
Why would someone help you out? Your being a %%$@!+* trying to fight random dudes who can easily #@#% you up. They arent going to sit there and let you hit them. People will just watch. You like 18 and your getting handled by a 24 year old. I'd just watch. Dont start nothing, it wont be nothing. Simple.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Why would someone help you out? Your being a %%$@!+* trying to fight random dudes who can easily #@#% you up. They arent going to sit there and let you hit them. People will just watch. You like 18 and your getting handled by a 24 year old. I'd just watch. Dont start nothing, it wont be nothing. Simple.

Dude, we're agreeing with each other.

The rule is: Don't start anything and nothing will happen. Where did we even disagree?
laugh.gif

Don't fight people who can beat you up. I've been saying that since my first post.

he could have at LEAST restrained her.  Dude is a clown for letting her use him like a punching bag

I could have taken the hitting but the kicks to the head and spittin??? Na, NO ONE is getting away with that $%+. 

Originally Posted by lol

I would've raged.

542cf6cf59043b99ab57bfeb944bf87df6a54f76_m.gif
F Snooky, I always feel bad for the guy caught in the crossfire
roll.gif

But anyway, that's why you don't wife trash.
Doing this in public and making people late for work
30t6p3b.gif

can we got a non wshh link its probably up on youtube???

i honestly hate when people post foolishness from that site, wish it was banned her. absolutely refuse to support it...

on the topic the double standard is there and it sucks but it is what it is.

she would have got body slammed as soon as the first kick connected
suprised this hasnt been posted

Some of you guys are saying that you would not hit her but instead hold her down. Looking how she acted when the police held her down, I don't think the kid would have done the same thing successfully. If that were me, I would notice my surroundings and made sure someone was filming it after that. I go HAM for a sec, police come and I hopefully I'm able to get that footage. Any outcome after that is something willing to accept. Case close.

I would have slapped her when THOUGHT of hitting me...
This fine example proves the need for a woman to be dominated in every sense of the way. Her thought and actions need to be controlled by a man that will put her in her place once she strays from the rules said by the same man. See a woman needs to feel like a woman in order to keep this man/woman thing going through the galaxies and our universe. When a woman feels that she can do as she pleases she will do just that. If a man is not there to dominate her mentally and sexually she will take it upon herself to play the role of the dominant partner and shortly leave the inferior male for a more aggressive and controlling man that will make her feel those emotions only brought to her by a dominant male that is in touch with his inner manhood.

NT please slap some sense into your partner if he or she does not understand the rules.

My PM box is open to all those seeking advice 

maybe its just me. but did anyone just notice how he said he posted up over twenty pic of his saturn???!?!? maybe its just me, but *!%* this thread, i need to find that saturn thread ASAP. ive literally been waiting for YEARS FOR THIS!!
about to go search... brb.

Back
Top Bottom