I been baking cookies all day and I cant stop. GET IN HERE!!! (GAME UPDATE! V FML.0)

[QUOTE url="/t/568848/i-been-baking-cookies-all-day-and-i-cant-stop-get-in-here-game-update-v-fml-0/210#post_18720890"]
man so this game is working on firefox but not chrome. and my save is on chrome :smh:
Just export and save your game code, and switch browsers..
[/quote]

i can't because it wont load on chrome to do that

really tho? this game parallels life? all you have to do to be successful in this game is leave your computer on or click the cookie....

really tho? this game parallels life? all you have to do to be successful in this game is leave your computer on or click the cookie....
Purchasing upgrades and more units represents bettering yourself. Would you rather stay earning a few cookies every second or would you invest your time into making sure you get those most cookies out of each second? I try and live my life the same way. Clicking the golden cookies represents taking advantage of an opportunity when it presents itself. This game doesn't parallel life, it's realer than life. 
pimp.gif

Yes, it does. If you're just leaving your computer on, that's like you going to a dead-end 9-5 and working for pennies. Yeah, you're making money, but you could be making so much more if you spent your time wisely, or saved and invested your money in appreciating assets that generate more cash for you (see: residual income).

Purchasing upgrades and more units represents bettering yourself. Would you rather stay earning a few cookies every second or would you invest your time into making sure you get those most cookies out of each second? I try and live my life the same way. Clicking the golden cookies represents taking advantage of an opportunity when it presents itself. This game doesn't parallel life, it's realer than life. :pimp:

This. Life is about the choices you make. Make the right one. All the time. :smokin

Last edited:
What are all the weird grandma upgrades I've been unlocking since I got the research facility?

I know they give more CPS and whatnot, but they come with little warnings about proceeding further. The only thing I noticed that was different was that a red cookie popped up and I clicked it like an idiot, thinking something amazing would happen and instead lost like 1.5 trillion :lol:

Wondering what the bad thing is too, now I have some upgrade where it contains the grandmas for a while? Also good to know about the red cookie lulz

to tired for this shh.. checked my facebook and i clicked the home button like 20 times before realizing that i wasnt making cookies 
mean.gif

how the **** do you guys have so much cps..... id you buy up all the cookies or what? whats your main go to purchase. how many cursors?

I'm stuck at like 200 mil. everything is soe xpensiove. new cookies cost about 9 trillion each and i can't afford it :rolleyes

Wait til they get to 100 tril, lol. I stay in granny mode, the cookie chains, the time machine doubler are the go to.

what the hell is a cookie chain?

how the **** do you guys have so much cps..... id you buy up all the cookies or what? whats your main go to purchase. how many cursors?

I'm stuck at like 200 mil. everything is soe xpensiove. new cookies cost about 9 trillion each and i can't afford it :rolleyes

Wait til they get to 100 tril, lol. I stay in granny mode, the cookie chains, the time machine doubler are the go to.

WHen u click a cookie, it willsay cookie chain +6 cookies, then cookies will keep popping up adding another digit(+66, +666 +6666 etc) Until u get to 6 tril if youre lucky, it stops in the middle sometimes tho.

At this point for me, the best way to get cookies is the x7 multiplier, then hitting a get lucky. Im almost done tho. Im like 40 antimatter condensers and 200 trill upgrade away from being done with 120 tril in the bank.

Why are y'all getting more than 100 for some of the buildings? The only things that should be that high are Cursors (200) and Grandmas (128). Anything else is a waste.

Anyway, the Clicking Frenzy is my ****. It's an easy 40-50 trill at the end of the 13 seconds because I'm an insanely fast clicker. Too bad it only has a ~1% chance of happening :lol:

Why are y'all getting more than 100 for some of the buildings? The only things that should be that high are Cursors (200) and Grandmas (128). Anything else is a waste.

Anyway, the Clicking Frenzy is my ****. It's an easy 40-50 trill at the end of the 13 seconds because I'm an insanely fast clicker. Too bad it only has a ~1% chance of happening :lol:

When u got money like me, it aint eem matter, on my justthrowitinthebag steeze

Man it is going to be painful to get those 100 antimatter machines. Already have 50 of them though and left it running overnight. Should be go time when I get in in the morning. :pimp:

When u got money like me, it aint eem matter, on my justthrowitinthebag steeze

Oh okay, I see you pleighboi :pimp:

Man it is going to be painful to get those 100 antimatter machines. Already have 50 of them though and left it running overnight. Should be go time when I get in in the morning. :pimp:

Yeah, I was already hurting from the 100 Time Machines, and now you got those Antimatters. Gonna cost a fortune :x

It's funny looking back at a fresh game because the Time Machines are "only" 123,456,789 but at the time, I remember thinking they were so god damn expensive :lol: (now it's like 50 trill for one).

Just got a x7 for 154 seconds, (I got the double time one), then hit a clicking power x77 (or 777 not sure) for 26 seconds, went from 250 trillion to 1,200,000,000,000,000 :pimp:

WHen u click a cookie, it willsay cookie chain +6 cookies, then cookies will keep popping up adding another digit(+66, +666 +6666 etc) Until u get to 6 tril if youre lucky, it stops in the middle sometimes tho.

At this point for me, the best way to get cookies is the x7 multiplier, then hitting a get lucky. Im almost done tho. Im like 40 antimatter condensers and 200 trill upgrade away from being done with 120 tril in the bank.

how do I get this? Also, what is a red cookie etc.

Back
Top Bottom