I been baking cookies all day and I cant stop. GET IN HERE!!! (GAME UPDATE! V FML.0)

I can't do it anymore. Someone give this account a good home. Currently at 5.1M cookies per second.

MS4wMzV8fDEzNzg4NjgzMjEwMjJ8MTExMTExfDIxOTMwOTc4NzA7Mjc4MDkyOTkzNDQ7MTU4ODQ7NTs0NjEzNDk0MjA7MzM7LTE7LTE7MDswOzA7MDswOzB8MTAwLDEwMywxMDcwNzI1NDcsMDs1MCw3NiwyNDkyNDU0NzIsMDswLDU1LDUzMTM4MTUsMDswLDUzLDI5Mzg5MDI4LDA7MCw1NSwxMDI5Nzc0NjQsMDs1MCw1Myw1NjUxMDU3NDEsMDs1MCw1MiwxMzg4Njg1OTczLDA7MzAsMzAsNzQ3NTExMjc4NSwwOzEwLDEwLDkxMjg1NzE3MjAsMDt8NDUwMzU5OTYyNzM0NTkxOTs0NTAzMTAwMzM3MzUyNzAzOzIyNTE3OTk5NDc4ODA0NDk7NTYyOTQ5OTUzNDIxNDM5fDM4NjA5MTU3NzAyMzI4MzE7Mjc0OTkxNDUyODkx%21END%21

Yall needa open some bakeries or some **** cause I've been on here for a day and a half now and I'm only at 3mil cps.. :smh:

Over here tellin me that my cookies are doin all sorts of stuff in the world / universe.. I know it's a lie. All you guys are ruling the galaxies :x

I'm trying to get the other stuff to 100 but it's tough. the last 3 are all so expensive.

im at about 53 mil cps.

haven't opened the research facility just yet.

Im done. 330M CPS
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%21END%21

sittin at 560 mil cps, trying to get 2 more cursors and 19 more time machines :smh:

these time machines are gonna end up costin like 50 trillion per

how the **** do you guys have so much cps..... id you buy up all the cookies or what? whats your main go to purchase. how many cursors?

I'm stuck at like 200 mil. everything is soe xpensiove. new cookies cost about 9 trillion each and i can't afford it :rolleyes

how the **** do you guys have so much cps..... id you buy up all the cookies or what? whats your main go to purchase. how many cursors?

I'm stuck at like 200 mil. everything is soe xpensiove. new cookies cost about 9 trillion each and i can't afford it :rolleyes

Wait til they get to 100 tril, lol. I stay in granny mode, the cookie chains, the time machine doubler are the go to.

What the **** are you doing buying cursors?

Spend your cookies on things that will actually generate enough CPS to make it worth it.

This game parallels life in many ways. I can easily tell the smart workers from the hard workers just by how you play this game.

Last edited:
What are all the weird grandma upgrades I've been unlocking since I got the research facility?

I know they give more CPS and whatnot, but they come with little warnings about proceeding further. The only thing I noticed that was different was that a red cookie popped up and I clicked it like an idiot, thinking something amazing would happen and instead lost like 1.5 trillion 
laugh.gif

What are all the weird grandma upgrades I've been unlocking since I got the research facility?

I know they give more CPS and whatnot, but they come with little warnings about proceeding further. The only thing I noticed that was different was that a red cookie popped up and I clicked it like an idiot, thinking something amazing would happen and instead lost like 1.5 trillion 
laugh.gif
It's really not as bad as it sounds. Basically there are a bunch of upgrades that increase your CPS the further you go into the "Grandmapocalypse." A bad side effect are those red cookies that can have some good bonuses, but also bad ones like the one you got. It also helps to go further into the Grandmapocalypse so that you can get the achievements for using Elder Pledge, which returns things to normal temporarily, a certain number of times. The Elder Covenant can be bought and it returns everything to normal for good, unless you choose to get the Revoke Elder Covenant and go into the Grandmapocalypse again.

Last edited:
I was 10 cursors 20 time machines 1 99 tril cookie away from being done with 50 trill in the bank and now my **** aint working. :smh:

Spend your cookies on things that will actually generate enough CPS to make it worth it.

This game parallels life in many ways. I can easily tell the smart workers from the hard workers just by how you play this game.

you're calling me an idiot for buying cursors / asking for help when it's universally accepted that those are one of the best tools :rofl:

Cursors take literally all your other purchases you've made and allow them to add to your cps :rolleyes

you're calling me an idiot for buying cursors / asking for help when it's universally accepted that those are one of the best tools :rofl:

Cursors take literally all your other purchases you've made and allow them to add to your cps :rolleyes

:x

First, no one called you an idiot. I merely pointed out that I think you're inefficient with your purchases. Second, **** it, just go buy your Cursors, man.

Only a fool would spend the cookies on acquiring Cursors rather than Time Machines and/or Antimatter Condensers. Do the math and you will see.

The only time you should be getting Cursors after you've moved on from them as the heart of your CPS is to get the achievements. As the Cursor count increases, the amount of cookies it costs to buy a single Cursor is not worth the CPS bump you get.

It's much wiser to spend that amount on cookie upgrades, kitten engineers, building upgrades that double efficiency, and more expensive equipment like Portals, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom