I been baking cookies all day and I cant stop. GET IN HERE!!! (GAME UPDATE! V FML.0)

how the **** do you guys have so much cps..... id you buy up all the cookies or what? whats your main go to purchase. how many cursors?

I'm stuck at like 200 mil. everything is soe xpensiove. new cookies cost about 9 trillion each and i can't afford it :rolleyes

Wait til they get to 100 tril, lol. I stay in granny mode, the cookie chains, the time machine doubler are the go to.

what the hell is a cookie chain?

WHen u click a cookie, it willsay cookie chain +6 cookies, then cookies will keep popping up adding another digit(+66, +666 +6666 etc) Until u get to 6 tril if youre lucky, it stops in the middle sometimes tho.

At this point for me, the best way to get cookies is the x7 multiplier, then hitting a get lucky. Im almost done tho. Im like 40 antimatter condensers and 200 trill upgrade away from being done with 120 tril in the bank.

how do I get this? Also, what is a red cookie etc.[/quote

A red cookie is when ur in grandma mode, can help, can hurt.

Just got a x7 for 154 seconds, (I got the double time one), then hit a clicking power x77 (or 777 not sure) for 26 seconds, went from 250 trillion to 1,200,000,000,000,000 :pimp:

Do you have the Kitten Overseers upgrade?

Ya I got all upgrades, I'm 23 antimatters away from being done. Ill have all the achievements too, minues the reset ones. **** a reset idk even know what it does lol. Got 1.8 quadrillion (after trillion, I had to look that up :lol: ) right now.

Why are y'all getting more than 100 for some of the buildings? The only things that should be that high are Cursors (200) and Grandmas (128). Anything else is a waste.

Anyway, the Clicking Frenzy is my ****. It's an easy 40-50 trill at the end of the 13 seconds because I'm an insanely fast clicker. Too bad it only has a ~1% chance of happening :lol:

When u got money like me, it aint eem matter, on my justthrowitinthebag steeze

Oh okay, I see you pleighboi :pimp:

Man it is going to be painful to get those 100 antimatter machines. Already have 50 of them though and left it running overnight. Should be go time when I get in in the morning. :pimp:

Yeah, I was already hurting from the 100 Time Machines, and now you got those Antimatters. Gonna cost a fortune :x

It's funny looking back at a fresh game because the Time Machines are "only" 123,456,789 but at the time, I remember thinking they were so god damn expensive :lol: (now it's like 50 trill for one).

:wow:

I got the "Get Lucky" or something, but I wasnt that high to begin with, so I wound up with like 56trilly. Spent it all on cursors to get the 200.

One hundred billion dollars
i wish.... try two thousand thirty billion dollars
Seeing how my 84th cost 501 trill, doubt it
laugh.gif
sorry i meant trillion 
laugh.gif

What's everyone's most lucrative cookie strategy?

#1 would be the Clicking Frenzy x777, and #2 is getting a Get Lucky while I have my x7 multiplier on.

I have only 1 upgrade available 'one mind'

that will make the grandmas evil.

should I even do it?

Yes. I mean, what's the point of playing if you're not going for all the achievements/upgrades?

I just finished getting my 100th antimater condenser. Now I just need the 777 Golden Cookie achievement and I'm done with this godforsaken game.

but aren't evil grandmas annoying?

Doesn't really matter. It's about the achievements.

Btw, you get an achievement for appeasing them once, then another achievement when you appease then 5 times. If you appease them 10 times, you get to purchase the Sacrificial Rolling Pins upgrade.

Once you get that upgrade, though, you can purchase the Covenant to stop them.

I just finished getting damn 103/103 upgrades. Now I am torn between should I just let the counter build up until the next update when I am sure I will have to spend all my cookies that I do have, buy some more antimatters, or just stop playing all together :lol:

Back
Top Bottom