I been baking cookies all day and I cant stop. GET IN HERE!!! (GAME UPDATE! V FML.0)

Well, if you appease the grandmatriarchs 10 times, you get an upgrade/achievement. That's what I'm going for right now. Once I get that, I'm going to form the Elder Covenant and just focus on acquiring all of those cookie upgrades.

A trillion is nothing.

100% on upgrades and achievements is everything.

I'd show a screenshot of my game right now but I don't want to make you guys jealous of my cookie empire.

Last edited:
Well, if you appease the grandmatriarchs 10 times, you get an upgrade/achievement. That's what I'm going for right now. Once I get that, I'm going to form the Elder Covenant and just focus on acquiring all of those cookie upgrades.
Thanks, I'll probably end up doing that too. All you've got to do is buy 10 Elder Pledges right?

Last edited:
This is such a ******g waste of time
laugh.gif
This is why I have to stop... It sucked me in at the beginning, and I held on for way to long.. WTF was I thinking..

Just got my second 6 trillion cookie chain :pimp:

Getting kinda bored of the game, though. The CPS is just too low. Even at 545mill, it's going to take forever to get those upper-level cookies. Not even worth leaving my computer on :lol:

My export save... I did work...
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%21END%2

Last edited:

My export save... I did work...
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%21END%21
stats?

Way lower than yours, but I got up to 3 trilli

I'm done with it, so im just letting it fly free, im going to try and erase this game out my memory..

Last edited:
Browser crashed, didnt save |I

74/78 achievements.

8 trillion

100 of everything but time machines, and 175 cursors :smh:

Last edited:
Man, I am late finding this game yesterday before I left work :lol:
Let my browser "cook" overnight at work and came in this morning to 150 mil + cookies to use :pimp:
Up to 180k/CPS now and climbing :lol: :smh:

Still determined to get 100% on everything

Am I late to the imousetrick party? Just downloaded it a few minutes ago :smokin

Computer automatically updated itself last night. Cookies got reset to zero :frown: (was at 20MM cps)

Will bake some more cookies from scratch once I get home. Pun intended.

Last edited:
I'm at 100 trill right now, missing 2 achievements, 87 time machines, and 190 cursors.

About to get that "Get Lucky" upgrade tho :pimp:

Man, I am late finding this game yesterday before I left work :lol:
Let my browser "cook" overnight at work and came in this morning to 150 mil + cookies to use :pimp:
Up to 180k/CPS now and climbing :lol: :smh:

Already up to 6,774,027.5 per second :lol:
Currently have 4.25 trillion cookies and trying to set myself up to get that Bingo Center/Research Facility by the evening. If not I will just grab it first thing in the morning get in to work, haha
Working on those achievements also. I only have 53/78 of them right now.

Last edited:
For the newbies, focus on getting the upgrades that generate CPS first before anything else.

In my experience, the upgrades that double the time machine CPS give you the most bang for your buck. As do the kitten upgrades.

My thing is not registering cookies per second.  I got to 3000 in under 5 mins and nothing.

Back
Top Bottom